Question abt QMB (1 Viewer)

JackyS

HSC
I've done MATh1151 (because i was gna do actuarial) but then decided agaisnt it cos i only narrowly passed... one thing i've found out is that in MATH1151, we do a lot less excel work (because we do MATLAB stuff) then people who did QMA...

So... would i struggle to do QMB without having done QMA, and hence just do MATH1251 instead? Or is everything in QMB new work?

p.s i can do QMB without doing QMA because MATH1151 substiutes QMA...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont think the two courses are connected in any way.

ace

is retired
HSC
JackyS said:
I've done MATh1151 (because i was gna do actuarial) but then decided agaisnt it cos i only narrowly passed... one thing i've found out is that in MATH1151, we do a lot less excel work (because we do MATLAB stuff) then people who did QMA...

So... would i struggle to do QMB without having done QMA, and hence just do MATH1251 instead? Or is everything in QMB new work?

p.s i can do QMB without doing QMA because MATH1151 substiutes QMA...
If MATH1151 substitutes QMA (in the unsw handbook or otherwise), then just do QMB. Most of the courses in the school of commerce do not build on top of each other. Look at each course as new.

And to agree with "Affinity", study it yourself!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
im gonna have to agree in regards to the point that qmb does not have any pre-reqs. but there are eco courses which overlap each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)