Question (Accounting) (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
So basically I'm doing 3 majors with my combined degree. Accounting/Finance with Commerce and Economics with Economics. However, at UNSW are all the CA required subjects part of the Accounting major, because ideally all I want is CA out of an accounting major or do we just do the LEGT subjects wherever we can fit them?

drmix

HSC
N/A
for a CA theres a number of subjects u have to do which arent in the accounting major, but u will easily cover them in ur degree...via electives and stuff =)

Capitalist

HSC
If you plan your degree program correctly you should be able to fit all the compulsory LEGT + FINS1613 courses into your degree program.

Check the CA website for the prerequisite subjects.

Bendent

HSC
i'm doing exactly the same degree and the same majors as you. i'm wondering whether you also have undeclared as your plan?

ace

is retired
HSC
Bendent said:
i'm doing exactly the same degree and the same majors as you. i'm wondering whether you also have undeclared as your plan?
If your undeclared;
- Mail the student office with your plan OR
- Fill out a plan form (available online or from the student office)

and when they process the form, you should be changed from undeclared to whatever plan you nominated to take.

Doesn't really matter when your decide you plan, but ideally don't leave it till too late.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)