question for commerce/eco current students for grade distributions. (1 Viewer)

randomguy777

HSC
N/A
Hey guys to the 2nd and 3rd yrs +please answer these questions:

1.what grades are you getting on average?

2.how many students do you think are enrolled in the core subjects?

3 do a lot of you get a pass grade? (around 50 something.)

noskich

HSC
Hey guys,

I reckon since this thread was already started maybe some of you could give advice how to get distinctions.

I guess the most important is to get as many points as possible prior to exam, therefore:
- participate in all tutes
- read the section in the textbook before and after it s covered
- work consistently throughout semester and try as hard as you can to get the max points possible.

Also at least one weekend per month do the revision of all the stuff done prior and start preparing for the exam in time.

Practicing answering questions from the previous exam reports could help too if you limit your time.
Any more useful info and advice? :bomb::bomb:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep, basically be more like me and you'll get heaps of hDs

noskich

HSC
stazi said:
yep, basically be more like me and you'll get heaps of hDs
I don t know you and don t wanna with your kind of attitude. I already did two degrees and had my portion of distinctions.

So, either you help out or continue your self-promotion I don t care, if you regard urself as a product it s a good way to go for a person like u. :rolleyes:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
If you've finished two degrees already how hard would it be to realise what you need to do for good marks?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
noskich said:
I don t know you and don t wanna with your kind of attitude. I already did two degrees and had my portion of distinctions.

So, either you help out or continue your self-promotion I don t care, if you regard urself as a product it s a good way to go for a person like u. :rolleyes:
No, you want to know me, because I have an enormously large penis, and hear that sluts like you are into that.

on a serious note, if you want distinctions, don't be like noskich

noskich

HSC
Azamakumar said:
If you've finished two degrees already how hard would it be to realise what you need to do for good marks?
Not hard, but I m not only here to get info for myself, but to give advice too and exchange experiences.

Stazi, if you wanna talk about cocks and sluts please go to a teenage IRC room and look out for any username containing the words "role" "play".

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ok, I'm there, wanna join me? I am the l33t at cyber.

The Thinker

"I can't get no sleep"
HSC
noskich said:
Hey guys,

I reckon since this thread was already started maybe some of you could give advice how to get distinctions.

I guess the most important is to get as many points as possible prior to exam, therefore:
- participate in all tutes
- read the section in the textbook before and after it s covered
- work consistently throughout semester and try as hard as you can to get the max points possible.

Also at least one weekend per month do the revision of all the stuff done prior and start preparing for the exam in time.

Practicing answering questions from the previous exam reports could help too if you limit your time.
Any more useful info and advice? :bomb::bomb:
i dunno....this all sounds a bit too much for me...especially i guess for first years...but yes i presume this is the way to go if u want the results

hurstville

HSC
N/A
1. Passes

2. Couple hundred

3. Yes. I recall finc2011 lecturer selling us the subject has 1/3 failure rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)