question for people who did T.S eliot (1 Viewer)

emily_02

HSC
heyy so for people who did T.S eliot..how did u study for it? i was originally planning to write two paragraphs for each poem, but that means 10 PARAGRAPHS to memorise + intro and conclusion..that's just too much to memorise along with module a, aos, and module C.
I think this is what the school dux did last year though and she got an atar of 99.

How did everyone else prepare?

StudyMaster101

HSC
just pick any 3 of the main poems.
- Rhapsody
- Love Song
- Preludes

emily_02

HSC
just pick any 3 of the main poems.
- Rhapsody
- Love Song
- Preludes
yeh that's what i'm thinking of doing bcus magi and hollow man were the poems that bos picked for 2016 and 2017...i'm just worried they'll pull some bullshit since its the last year before the syllabus changes (like use magi again or sth...)
thank you for replying :)

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Yes they could certainly do it again . You need to know all seven . You will however only need to write about three , of which they could easily stipulate one specific plus two other Eliot poems of your choice

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
Know all of them. In 2016 I did every poem except Hollow Men, and then they ended up specifying that in the exam omg. Basically made up quotes for it and just used my Journey of the Magi analysis cause they were similar, and it somehow paid off

emily_02

HSC
Know all of them. In 2016 I did every poem except Hollow Men, and then they ended up specifying that in the exam omg. Basically made up quotes for it and just used my Journey of the Magi analysis cause they were similar, and it somehow paid off
just curious but what did you get for raw mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)