• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question for women re: orgasming (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
There is one question that has plagued me for aeons. When a woman orgasms, can you keep sexing the wench? I know that the clit is meant to become overly sensitive and often women prefer not to be touched that much after orgasm, thus the question is posed. So say the chick sexy-time-orgasms and I haven't cum yet, can I continue to pump or should I stop?

It usually takes me a really long time to orgasm during sexy-time, thus I am posing this question.

Skeeta

HSC
no its impossible

after orgasm, the teeth of the vadge come out and will eat anything that attempts to secks it

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahhahaha.

no, but im serious. I mean i'm sure the guy can keep doing it, but wouldn't it be really bad for the girl? Just like if after male orgasm the chick keeps fucking. It feels shit for the guy.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I suggest you slow down the 'pumping' when she does. Try another position where the is minimal contact with the clit ie doggy style, or whatev.

Yes it is sensitive after, but it doesnt take long for it to want your lovin' again.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I suggest you slow down the 'pumping' when she does. Try another position where the is minimal contact with the clit ie doggy style, or whatev.

Yes it is sensitive after, but it doesnt take long for it to want your lovin' again.
everyone always wants my lovin' :eek:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lemeray, I'm getting quite sick of your posts about stazi being gay...

FuckLiberals

HSC
stazi said:
There is one question that has plagued me for aeons. When a woman orgasms, can you keep sexing the wench? I know that the clit is meant to become overly sensitive and often women prefer not to be touched that much after orgasm, thus the question is posed. So say the chick sexy-time-orgasms and I haven't cum yet, can I continue to pump or should I stop?

It usually takes me a really long time to orgasm during sexy-time, thus I am posing this question.
Haven't you already had sex...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
not really. because i dont usually orgasm during sex and after the chick orgasms im just like 'success!' then kinda avoid me not orgasming and even if she asks don't admit that i didnt orgasm, so as not to hurt her feelings. Then I just get another form of sexy time such as head to orgasm me later in the night. I havent had a constant sexual partner (i.e. never slept with a girlfriend).

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
stazi said:
not really. because i dont usually orgasm during sex and after the chick orgasms im just like 'success!' then kinda avoid me not orgasming and even if she asks don't admit that i didnt orgasm, so as not to hurt her feelings. Then I just get another form of sexy time such as head to orgasm me later in the night. I havent had a constant sexual partner (i.e. never slept with a girlfriend).
hmm stas this guy i was seeing is exactly like that (except that he admits it :p)... he can't come through sex, only through oral/self-pleasure... he says it's cos he thinks about it too much?

then again, i can't come through sex either so i know how you feel :( *pats*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that's cuz your bf isn't a dynamite Russian lover like me :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
It really depends on the girl.

If she is REALLY sexy-time unexperience then chances are her clit is ultra-sensitive. Therefore, if you keep pumping, chances are it'll be too much and she could faint from the pleasure (or the pain, depending)

If the person you're having sex with is experienced though, then chances are, continuing with sex will be fine until you cum. If she does complain though then take away pressure from the clit, (whether this be just minimising contact or changing positions - like doggy style)

It really depends. However, if you are a good lover and can make the girl cum, then really, she should return the favour. Its a bit of give and take really.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Its probably because of over-thinking the sex and thinking too much likely think too much about wanting to cum.

Or perhaps focusing so completely on pleasuring her that you mentally arnt so much having sex (and thus having fun/orgasming) as presenting a guided tour of just how awesome you are in the sack and impressing her. This theory is lent weight by your 'victory dance' when she orgasms and the multitude of partners whom you likely want to impress.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Its probably because of over-thinking the sex and thinking too much likely think too much about wanting to cum.

Or perhaps focusing so completely on pleasuring her that you mentally arnt so much having sex (and thus having fun/orgasming) as presenting a guided tour of just how awesome you are in the sack and impressing her. This theory is lent weight by your 'victory dance' when she orgasms and the multitude of partners whom you likely want to impress.
or probably that lately i only have sex extreeeeemely drunk

stazi

Nightman
HSC
....... ??? what the are you on about?
too much masturbation? What does this have to do with anything.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1) I'm really drunk when I have sex lately
2) Like really drunk
3) Like 15-20 standard drinks drunk in the more recent times
4) Yeah.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
No the alcohol means that the flow of blood isn't normal, penis tends to be flaccid and equipment that should work usually does.

Heavy machinery signs: "Do not operate this machine under the influence of alcohol"
Boys should have this sign attached to their penis's. :p

Although good job Stas, if you can make a girl orgasm even after 15+ standard drinks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)