• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question: (I'm kinda throwing it out to the girls here) player, do you care? (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
It's the same with barry saying he hates sluts... well that might be true when you look at that in isolation and imagine two girls exactly the same, but the fact is that sluts are probably more likely to let you have sex with them and be attractive enough to get your attention.

It's never really in isolation so I'd say most girls prefer players, otherwise they wouldn't be players. End thread.
Yeah, i'm still not really talking about that. I'm more concerned with what your thoughts/actions would be in the very moment, not your general persuasion towards promiscuous people. That thread's been done a million times before.

FOR EXAMPLE:
*2 people hooking up*
*friend pulls one aside* "hey you know he's a slut"
girl: "oh well in that case I feel really awkward. I'm not going to continue this" OR "oh well I don't really give a shit."

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
RE: Ruby

I would just be like "oh well, i probably wouldn't hook up with them again."

Just because, as I said, I don't like sluts really.

It's not like I'd immediately go have a shower and start rubbing my skin vigorously with a soapy brush rocking back-and-forth in a vertical foetal position softly chanting "unclean unclean" over and over again.

And I probably wouldn't regret it...I just wouldn't have any inclination to do it again...

it's just my opinion and i can see how others have a different one.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Joking aside, if a girl was a slut it wouldn't worry me unless she gave me aidz or something. I don't know that if I were a girl it'd be the same but I don't see why not.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
maybe you perceive them to be a player when in actuality they are not.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
maybe you perceive them to be a player when in actuality they are not.
*2 people hooking up*
*friend pulls one aside* "hey you know he's a slut"
girl: "oh well in that case I feel really awkward. I'm not going to continue this" OR "oh well I don't really give a shit."
But yeah, you could be right in that it may be a rumour about them. But I guess this thread is assuming they legitimately are.

Evilo

HSC
@Ennaybur
I use the term "open relationship" loosely. But i should have used a better term, oh well

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I know you think I'm... flirty, but know that if I had a choice I'd choose you over all the other girls on BOS. That is a fact.

mishy-mushu

HSC
Ennaybur said:
In reality, you probably wouldn't know if he was with another girl the next day, would you? Why would it matter?

Where I live you would know because the place is small and news travels faster than ever around here... so in reality I would know... I dont know why it would matter, it just would. Normally you dont hook up with a guy unless you lke them atleast a little bit, so i would just be upset...

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
Say you are/going to hook up with a guy but find out he's a player/womanizer/promiscuous, do you give a shit?

Bear in mind you're not looking for relationship so there's no probs with fidelity.

Guys can answer and substitute if inclined.

The only downside I can see from that situation is that you may get talked about. If everyone knows he's a slut, then news is bound to get around that you've been with him. Do you mind that being known?

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's I guess the only real problem.

I spose it wouldn't be a problem if you weren't in their group of friends. eh in the situation I don't think i'd really worry about it - deal with the consequences later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)