question on fee (1 Viewer)

pink668

HSC
hi, i have a question (which sounds a lil silly but i just want someone to confirm it..):

ok, i got a csp place at unsw and i have chosen to defer all my payments for student contribution fee (is that what it's called?) and not make any partial upfront payments... such that my liability status says: deferred pay option post 05, the amount due says $0.00 (no outstanding balance)...

this means i don't have to pay right? dont need to pay anything, right? ( i just want someone to confirm this, just a lil worried, don't want place cancelled or anything... )

another question:
what if i want to pay that partial upfront payment of $500, how do i change it? thing is, i don't really think i could pay that $500 every semester, so should i just defer it all and not mess with anything...

thanks for reading and any advice!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
this means i don't have to pay right? dont need to pay anything, right?
correct. If you want to pay, I imagine that you'd pay a visit to student central at UNSW, and they'd organise it somehow.

xxPanDa

HSC
pink668 said:
hi, i have a question (which sounds a lil silly but i just want someone to confirm it..):

ok, i got a csp place at unsw and i have chosen to defer all my payments for student contribution fee (is that what it's called?) and not make any partial upfront payments... such that my liability status says: deferred pay option post 05, the amount due says $0.00 (no outstanding balance)...

this means i don't have to pay right? dont need to pay anything, right? ( i just want someone to confirm this, just a lil worried, don't want place cancelled or anything... )

another question:
what if i want to pay that partial upfront payment of $500, how do i change it? thing is, i don't really think i could pay that $500 every semester, so should i just defer it all and not mess with anything...

thanks for reading and any advice!
you can go my unsw, and look for a link that sounds something like
"finacnial.... govenrment forms or sumfing, u can change ur ppayment option there"

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i also have the "deferred pay option post 05" but i always pay the partial payment of 500 which makes no difference... u just select the payment option at the bottom and pay 500 bucks and this will then be processed later with the commonwealth assistance notice u get about ur hecs debt saying that ive made a partial payment and get the discount on it...

(note: i pay by ANZ e-gate...)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)