Question on sex. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
dagwoman said:
Don't use "god" as reasoning behind your ignorant homophobia. They can have sex. Don't make ridiculous statements you know nothing about.
You can't have sexual intercourse, you 'make love'.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
No, I have sex. "Making love" is such a stupid euphemism. I'm not making anything. I'm having sex. I would know.

nwatts

HSC
dagwoman said:
No, I have sex. "Making love" is such a stupid euphemism. I'm not making anything. I'm having sex. I would know.
hahaha, lesbians. all the same.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, ignorant misogynist dickheads. All the same.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I can't be bothered to justify lesbian sex any further. If you think it's delusional, that's your loss, not mine.

nwatts

HSC
dagwoman said:
Yeah, I can't be bothered to justify lesbian sex any further. If you think it's delusional, that's your loss, not mine.
"lesbian sex" indeed, not the far superior and not to mention godly vanilla "sex"

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I'm better informed about issues like these than you clearly are, if that's what you're asking.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
dagwoman said:
I'm better informed about issues like these than you clearly are, if that's what you're asking.
uhh vagina + vagina doesnt work?
no need to get all superior.
SUPPERRIOOORRRRRR BAAD

Ben*

HSC
"oh no im a lesbian, a female, everyone thinks im inferior. i know, i'll improve peoples perception of lesbians by insulting everyone else! because they're all against us".

seriously, noone gives a shit about lesbians / feminists. you're giving yourself a bad name because you think that your definition of sex clearly outrides any other peoples. kinda hypocritical, yathink?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I didn't insult anyone. I didn't say anything in any way rude until people began making rude comments to me. I don't think my definition of sex outrides other people's, but I do think some people were being unfair and I asserted that. That pathetic attempt at mocking me has just highlighted exactly what I'm arguing- that some people are extremely narrow minded and "noone gives a shit about lesbians / feminists".

Ben*

HSC
my attempt at mocking you has higlighted that you're arguing noone gives a shit about you?

great work sherlock

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
No, your attempt at mocking me has highlighted the sexist, ignorant attitudes that I was arguing against to begin with.

Ben*

HSC
you dont get it. noones being sexist against you - in fact, noone even gives you anymore attention than they give others, so stop thinking everyone is against you, because in thinking that, you're also thinking so highly of yourself that you actually matter - i dont want you go through your life with that wrong impression.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Ms dagwoman, I am sorry, but you are incorrect.

Two females cannot have sexual intercourse because that is a process involving a penis and semen with the potential of fertilising an egg through the vagina. Ie. the bodies (and species) intention is procreation.

Whilst two females can stimulate each others sexually reproductive organs through mutual masturbation, cunnilingus, toys etc. it can never be what is scientifically known as sexual intercourse.

Hence the previous comment by sunjet that you can "make love" (ie. sexual stimulation as a physical manifestation of emotion). Obvious this stimulation does not solely have to be based on emotion, I've seen heaps of videos on the Internet where they just seem to be doing it for fun.

Last edited:

Ben*

HSC
also, if anything, people are directing there hate towards you as an individual, from which you're just linking it to sexism/misogynism when it in fact isnt. grow a brain you lesbian bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)