Question on writing note for Sciences. (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
in the sciences' syllabii (unsure about the spelling), they have the column of student learn to and the second column "student...". i want to know whether u have to include the second column in my note, because my teacher didnt teach us anything on the second column except the prac.

thx in advanced.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Yeh, you're are supposed to learn both coloumn and trust me they do come in HSC

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
You need to know both.

The stuff in the second column covers pracs and investistions which DO comes up in the HSC. So make notes for them,
even if you're teacher won't teach them :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
in the sciences' syllabii (unsure about the spelling), they have the column of student learn to and the second column "student...". i want to know whether u have to include the second column in my note, because my teacher didnt teach us anything on the second column except the prac.

thx in advanced.
Don't bother too much with writing up notes unless your study technique is founded upon them - focus on past papers and MARKING CRITERIA (<--- important!)

WEMG

HSC
@Splicer

Did you write notes when you were doing the HSC?

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
dp624's notes are the best. has anyone else got them

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
They're decent, but I wouldn't say they are the 'best' - the content is basically just a summarisation (sometimes exact copy) of the Jac textbook. What makes them excellent is the setting out, and his elimination of pointless information.

But then again DP smashed me in chem and phys, so what would I know? =P

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
They're decent, but I wouldn't say they are the 'best' - the content is basically just a summarisation (sometimes exact copy) of the Jac textbook. What makes them excellent is the setting out, and his elimination of pointless information.

But then again DP smashed me in chem and phys, so what would I know? =P

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
What are other sources of information for science. I use the textbook, my teachers notes and DP's notes.

XTsquared

HSC
Anyone want to share or PM me a link to dp624's notes? That would be very helpfull, thank you :)

WEMG

HSC
I also use DP's notes but I still have to make my own notes because my tutor requires me to hand in my own notes. But in return, I get the tutor's notes!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
^ My phys teacher wanted us to hand in notes. I never did. He never called my parents for some reason even though he did for other people =)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I also use DP's notes but I still have to make my own notes because my tutor requires me to hand in my own notes. But in return, I get the tutor's notes!
Sounds like Peak.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Good teachers don't force you to write notes and hand it in etc. Those kinds of teachers that insist that you do that are usually the hopeless kind (and usually don't have much experience in teaching).

Good teachers usually write out notes (ie. their own notes (usually sourced from various places) and not copied from a textbook word for word) on the board and cover the syllabus comphrensively.

Also, hopeless teachers tend to give assignments are are nazis with checking homework.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)