Question re: LATE ROUND PREFERENCES (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Sorry if this question has popped up already. I scoured the site to find an answer, but to no avail.

Say you accept your second preference, are you able to then remove this second preference of yours for submission into the late round preferences?

Will you still be allowed to enter the course you were offered in the main round, if you do not like the offers made to you in the late round?

I understand that the late round does not produce many offers, but there is a slim chance that you might get something you really would like.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help, I really appreciate it. I would just rather clarify things rather than do something incorrect :rolleyes:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i'd advise you not to move your preference offer off your list, just move it to the bottom. and also to ACCEPT your main round offer so that you are guaranteed a spot just incase you do not get any offers.

David27

You can do whatever preference you like in the final round. You can remove the one you were accepted into if you like as long as you ENROL yourself for that main round offer. If you get a better deal in the final rounds, you simply WITHDRAW from your first offer. BUT YOU MUST ENROL IN IT! Otherwise it will lapse and you may get squat in the finals. With the current UAI's, the final offers will have astronomical UAI's and there may not be any offers at all!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)