Question:RE Tute Reg/Rule Waivers (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
So, when UWS updated the class scheduling it really screwed me over, Marketing Principles, Financial Accounting Applications and Management Accounting Fundamentals are all on the same day (Wednesday) and in order to be at all lectures+tutes I would have to be in two places at once at some point during the day. So I'm thinking about getting a rule waiver for Financial Accounting Applications to do evening classes. My question is, should I wait and see if they adjust the classes again? If I wait until tute registration and it doesn't change how long will it take me to get a rule waiver approved?
What should I do? D=
I don't want to be missing a lecture every week, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, I NEED to go every week or I just know I'll fall behind.
Does anyone think they may change the timetables again before tute registration?

~Thanks in advance.

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey there,

No, I don't think they will. Best to overload now, then to drop the subject when uni actually starts so you don't miss a thing.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi,

Although not impossible, it is unlikely timetables will change at this late stage. It best to try and rectify the clash as soon as you can, by either studying a different unit this semester or getting that rule waiver.

Best regards,
UWS Info

I Study Hard

HSC
Ok, I solved the problem by re-enrolling in one of my accounting units for evening classes.
I didn't realise it would allow me to do it without a rule waiver but it did.
Now I just have to deal with an 11 hour day -sigh-

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
That's pretty ugly. Good luck.
If you can't handle it, I would advise you drop it. Of course, you've always got till the end of March to decide that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)