Question Regarding Dropping Out (1 Viewer)

F

Fix

Regarding dropping out of high school. Let's say I stopped attending secondary school since the start of the year (January 2012) and only recently terminated my enrollment (October 2012). Which date would be ideal to say I dropped out/left school? January 2012 when I stopped attending school or October 2012 when I officially terminated my enrollment, but had not been attending school already for the past year since January. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

sam_i_am_1095

HSC
thats your call man, i would say january personally because face it that technically when you stopped going to school right?

itguy

HSC
N/A
What was your last year completed? Year 10 ,11? Did you get the preliminary cert? If so, you can use this to get into foundation programs like SIBT,Insearch. Whatever year you left you can enrol in a TAFE certificate for 2013 and go from there. A TAFE Diploma will get you into uni without the HSC or an ATAR so who cares when you left? You left when you left for your own reasons and the are valid. There are loads of students who would be better off seeking a different learning environment, which is all a school is, just one of many learning environments.
Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)