Question trends (1 Viewer)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Hey,

Okay i was doing a business report thing and in the question it said examine the management trends...What is or are management trends. So far i just wrote about the organisational structure of the business and how it has impacted on the business over the stated years...

Ciao
Mani

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
They might be referring to the management focuses over the years ... production orientation -> sales orientation -> marketing orientation .. this comes from the Marketing section of the textbook though. All depends on the questions context, whats the rest of the question state just so we get an idea of what elements of the course theyre looking to include.

Besides that, Id be doing the same, looking at the shift from classical/scientific to the behavioural and political structures, perhaps the push for participation/democracy through overt industrial action over the years regarding working conditions and the like. Again, its all going to depend on the question, if its business specific as suggested in
how it has impacted on the business over the stated years...
then idb be great to get the rest of it up for effecient assistance ;)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
I don't think it has anything to do with marketing because the stimulus provided is about employment and financial figures of the business over 2 years. I think you are right when you say the theory side to it, that's what i have been doing. I just thought that there might have been something i missed...

Jexi

HSC
Oh so it has its employment and financial gifure?

Well I think you have to interpret that and say whether it is getting better or worse and the possible ways to improve it? I dont know the question nor the stimulus. But I think you have to come up with some conclusion by drawing it from the stimulus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)