Question (1 Viewer)

aLaNa

KiLL tHe CaSe StUdY - !!! :(

wont section IV ONLY be on 1 topic ... like just global or just ER and like incorporate different parts of that topic in the question. Cuz i thought it waz only section III waz where they could incorporate 2 or 3 different topics with the case study....? So therefore wont section IV be like eg Global - and they ask about reasons 4 expansion, methods of expansion and the global biz's social and ethical responsibility....??? Does that make sense? Do ya get what i mean??? :argue:

roo

HSC
they can ask more than one topic in section IV, last year it was global + marketing (for both choices).

and section III is usually not on the case study, just some stimulus stuff. :)

Last edited:

aLaNa

yeh, thats what i meant-case study/stimulus---> whats the diff?? :rolleyes: haha, yeh so i know that section has the stimulus, n can be any combo of topics, but our teacha said last section will just be 1 topic, n most likely global....teacha's are so ANNOYING!! Arent they sposed to know ??? :confused:thanx anywayz :)

ben

By stimulus he meant like making up a report BASED on the syallabus and a hypothetic situation (stimulus).

Whatever combo of topics they use in Section III, the OTHERS will be used in Section IV.

I.e.

Section III
Global, ER, Finance

Therefore...

Section IV
Marketing, Business management & Change

aLaNa

yeh, i DO understand what stimulus is and that it will be section III. i just said case study originally, cuz it is a form of case study, cuz its a made-up biz they give you and you gotta write a report on that. So in a sense it IS a case study, but a stimulus one.....:p

Doylie

Just so everyone knows, there is absolutely NO GUARANTEE that SectionIV will be on one topic only.. it could be, but it could also use 2 or 3 topics, hell it could even use 4 if im not mistaken (100% sure they wouldnt do that though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)