question (1 Viewer)

JimMcCool

Let's say it's a really hot day on Monday (or any day that there are exams) at your exam centre. Will students be able to bring iwater into the exam rooms under any circumstances?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Aren't we allowed to bring in water?? that's ridiculous! i've done it in all of my other exams... does it say in the rules book that we can't do that?..
They wouldn't allow us to dehydrate.. there wud be too many misadventures put in! lol

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I think water IS allowed but Im not 100% sure...im 99% sure lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You have to ask your head examiner.. they all run slightly different rules,
our one's allowing us to bring in ANY drink or food as long as it does not disturb any other students or make noise.

JimMcCool

how have you made contact with your examiners before the actual exam? We haven't been told a word of so much as who will be supervising us...

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i'm pretty sure that you can bring water in provided it's in a clear plastic bottle

ben_ratus

HSC
We were allowed to bring water into our previous exams but we had to take the labels of the bottles

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
HhhahahHAHha

Do they have a medical team on standby?

Jokes.

Man...jus eat, shit, drink & piss b4 all ur EXAMS. Theres no time to reach out for a sip of water. Every minute counts.

Last edited:

:: dreami ::

Diamond BOS'er
HSC
nah your not allowed water, if you need it the old ladies will pour some for you

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ohh yeah. I remember they had water available for the SC..hehe

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
our school says they allow water to be brought in, but it must be in a sealed bottle. meaning that if you have 10 exams you need to buy 10 new bottles of water ...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
We were told your allowed to bring in water or food as long as it makes no noise. Thats pretty shitty if you can't bring water in! But i remember taking it into SC.

JimMcCool

-blueblue-, that "sealed bottle" thing sounds familiar. Is there anywhere that the Board of Studies actually says what we can or can't bring in?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
The water should be provided for you, during the trials a friend of mine wasent allowe to bring water into an exam "in case it wasent water" yes, she was going to get pissed during her exam *rolls eyes* it was english it all makes sense now. but yeah we also had people "accidently" knocking over their water

Swift

HSC
N/A
:: dreami :: said:
nah your not allowed water, if you need it the old ladies will pour some for you
haha hey guys, i know you dont kno me, and i dont kno u, and i never been on here before, and dunno how this thing works...
but do u guys kno how many related texts u need for the imaginative journey's question??
i feel so stupid...haha sorry for intruding in this convo... sorry

JimMcCool

they always say at least two, but I don't know anyone who ever writes about any more than two...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)