Question (1 Viewer)

Nasr.

HSC
I'm currently doing chemistry but the teacher i got im not understanding her well or anything and im thinking of changing to business everyone says they're learning in it and that its a good subjects whats your opinions im doing

Stan..

HSC
Get a decent tutor and do the work outside of class. Chemistry scales much better than Buisness Studies.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
no it isnt :p
chemistry's not hard once you get interested it in :D
it scales better and i think it's more useful :)
depends on what you want to do in uni, if you're the science kind of person then obviously you should do chem, if you're the law or business kind of person then chemistry won't be much help :p

uhmm... id ask to get put into another class.... then if u still dont like chem... change to business...its such a cool subject... i did both chem and business... and seriously u can pass business so easily! u can talk about crap in the exam and they pass u! :uhhuh:
altho chem does get scaled higher... but then again its not gonna matter if u dont do good in it...! ud be better off doing a subject u like and excelling in it than doing a hard subject that u wont pass....
:D

yeah some parts were interesting... like forensic... but thats the option...
i spent most of my chem lessons twiddling my thumbs and looking out the window and now look at me... im at uni... haha.. i guess im jus lucky :uhhuh:

sladehk

le random
HSC
i find it hard to get interested in the little atoms and electrons and etc ;(

:uhhuh: yeah dont worry u get a hang of all that stuff... i mean the first test was the one i actually only ever passed.. hehe.. that and the last ever chem test... hehe...

yeah make sure to ask lotsa questions or better yet make friendz with the smart pplz and ask them for help... cos they r really helpful hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)