• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Question (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
ahhh...I see...Good Luck =)

thanx....

edit: btw, where are you up 2 in phys? i should be finishing module 1 in about a week. Just wondering.

Last edited:

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
dark_angel said:
thanx....

edit: btw, where are you up 2 in phys? i should be finishing module 1 in about a week. Just wondering.
wow, that's really enthusiastic of you :D, if you want i could post up 1901/1902 tuts with tute answers if i have time

zeropoint

HSC
Bob.J said:
wow, that's really enthusiastic of you :D, if you want i could post up 1901/1902 tuts with tute answers if i have time
Hi BoB.J

I'd like to have a look at those too if it's not too much trouble.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Bob.J said:
Bob.j if you could, that would be awesome!!!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
30-33hrs a week? *faints*
lolz he's just tryin to scare u... abt... hm... 24-25 hr a wk normally if u do 24 cp / sem...

if my pc hadn't got formatted and requring a serial key to re unlock it, i'd be able to post up too... sigh~~~ god curse the m***** f****** virus and their originators...

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
xiao1985 said:
lolz he's just tryin to scare u... abt... hm... 24-25 hr a wk normally if u do 24 cp / sem...

if my pc hadn't got formatted and requring a serial key to re unlock it, i'd be able to post up too... sigh~~~ god curse the m***** f****** virus and their originators...
u got xp right, i'll give u a cd key

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
xiao1985 said:

ah xiao, i'm talking about med sci, not adv sci :D

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
dark_angel said:
thanx....

I haven't even looked inside! I can't be bothered!...man! you're so enthusiatic! ..... I'm trying to enjoy my final weeks of holidays before Uni starts, no worries, no exams, no lectures, no homework....ahhhhh :uhhuh:

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
I haven't even looked inside! I can't be bothered!...man! you're so enthusiatic! ..... I'm trying to enjoy my final weeks of holidays before Uni starts, no worries, no exams, no lectures, no homework....ahhhhh :uhhuh:

i cant believe the holidays went by so fast!!!! I was going to do so much, but i ended up sleeping the entire time. :eek:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
dark_angel said:
u got xp right, i'll give u a cd key
thx dark_angel =( no i am usin 98se...

@ bob.j. yes i am talkin abt med sci too... 1st yr med sci do same subjects as sci pplz right?!?!?!

btw bob.j. which yr are the tutorial and lecture sheet?!?!?! i recall 1901 is actually much harder than 1903 imo...

re: above post: u think u spent all ur holi doing nothin??!?!?! lolz u shud look at me... =(
i got literally nothing done...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)