question... (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
lislabella said:
one of our trial papers was last years HSC exam paper... are they allowed to do that?
IMO its kind of unfair seeing last years HSC papers are accessible to anyone
All it would've taken was someone to do a past paper and they would've aced this exam.
What subject?

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Yes they can do that.
They did it for our year 12 half yearly. In English only I think tho. Obviously the couldnt take it all because we had only learnt half the stuff, but they took what we did know.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
It sucks but I'm guessing they're allowed to do this. Our SOR paper (which for some wierd reason was created by our school instead of using the CSSA paper) had a number of questions from 2003 HSC paper, which lucky for me, I'd done as practice on the morning of the exam! Anyway, I'd be pissed off about such an occurence... lazy, lazy teachers.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
My business studies teacher gave us a paper to practice with, coz my trial is on monday, and it was this years trial?! obviously not the one we are going to use, but my teacher said to us "the other day when i gave out those papers, i mad ea huge mistake. i didnt realise it wasthis years, and some other schools will be doing it." at he made us all promise him we wouldnt tell anyone whats in it, even though i dont even know what paper it was.

Abbeygale

HSC
I discovered the other day that part of our English midcourse was the 2004 HSC paper. I stumbled across this when downloading past papers to practise on for my Trials. I'm less than delighted that I didn't download that paper to practise on before the midcourse...

I can see how its a little unfair.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
goan_crazy said:
IMO its kind of unfair seeing last years HSC papers are accessible to anyone
All it would've taken was someone to do a past paper and they would've aced this exam.
What subject?
art... im so annoyed my comp wouldn't let me download the 04 paper so i thought f it - i'll be right... ain't that the luck:rolleyes:

HSC
For most of my subjects in the half yearlys they used bits and pieces of all the last hsc exams. As i knew this i just made sure i read through a bunch of past papers :).
Shame this aint happenin for my trials :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)