Question?! (1 Viewer)

mysterious_grl8

HSC
im kind of confused and i was wandering if anyone could answer a few of the ques i have in regards to preferences. last night i received an offer from macquarie uni and i am planning to accept it. however, looking at the 2006 cut-offs i realized that a lot of the marks for different courses have dropped and so i'm considering to try again for another course in the late round offers. my ques are::

1. if i accept my offer at maq and i dont get an offer in the late round, i won't lose my offer from maq will i?

2. when i put down my preferences for consideration in the late round do i have to put maq as number one (even though iv'e already accepted it) or do i juz put down the other courses i'd like to get into?

looking forward to some replies..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
mysterious_grl8 said:
im kind of confused and i was wandering if anyone could answer a few of the ques i have in regards to preferences. last night i received an offer from macquarie uni and i am planning to accept it. however, looking at the 2006 cut-offs i realized that a lot of the marks for different courses have dropped and so i'm considering to try again for another course in the late round offers. my ques are::

1. if i accept my offer at maq and i dont get an offer in the late round, i won't lose my offer from maq will i?

2. when i put down my preferences for consideration in the late round do i have to put maq as number one (even though iv'e already accepted it) or do i juz put down the other courses i'd like to get into?

looking forward to some replies..

question 1....no you won't. accept it, if you get a better offer, you can accept that and i think your maq offer automatically gets rejected.

question 2. i have no idea. ask kami :D

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Once you have accepted an offer, you're in that course. You can put other courses in and the process goes through the cycle again. Late round will accept from 1st to 9th pref.

CieL

HSC
why didnt you put the course that you really really wanted to do as first?

would of saved you the hassel into going into late round offers

mysterious_grl8

HSC
^^ bcos i thought there was absolutely no way that id get into it and that putting it down would be pointless...biggest mistake i made! but oh well..im hoping to get in in the late round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)