Questionable Clothing (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
So this is created on terms of a jacket i bought yesterday. Very questionable, 99.9999% asian and around $35. I am in love. BUT I have been told not to wear it when meeting dignitaries, or anyone that I want to like me.

Is it really THAT bad.

Note: I am sick, no makeup, so if i'm ugly shut up.

EDIT: Right, so I have a wardrobe full of questionable clothing, please feel free to share yours (tulipa, zoe, alley, meli particularly). Such a fan of the so terrible its oh-so-right trend.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um it's not THAT bad. i like it. it looks like it has a bit of potential to look kinda dirty/bogan though, no offence.

but yeah apart from that it's ok.

Evilo

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
but yeah apart from that it's ok.
+1

I wonder what it looks like in real light though - either nasty/cheap/budget spacesuit? or just nice?

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
if i was you dont wear in a nightclub it look trashy and shiny.

you look cute btw

+1

G

Gavvvvvin

Skeeta said:
BUT I have been told not to wear it when meeting dignitaries, or anyone that I want to like me.
I think it would look better if you took it off too :shy:

Skeeta

HSC
Naw, breakfast leaves crumbs.

Just tea for two

kenny.

HSC
I probably wouldn't wear it if i was a girl.
It's not that bad to a point where i'd feel embarrassed walking down the street with someone wearing that but...could do better =)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I think its cute and looks nice on you, it's not as bad as everyone's making it out to be really. but it kinda looks like a space jacket a little bit :eek:

boris

Banned
HSC
Skeeta said:
So this is created on terms of a jacket i bought yesterday. Very questionable, 99.9999% asian and around $35. I am in love. BUT I have been told not to wear it when meeting dignitaries, or anyone that I want to like me.

Is it really THAT bad.

Note: I am sick, no makeup, so if i'm ugly shut up.
It's quite nice and it suits you.

I don't think many people could rock it, but you do. Those metallic bomber jackets are making a come back.

boris

Banned
HSC
I am metallic crazy at the moment. Metallic and bright colours. It's nuts. It is definitely not going to work attire, but my going out attire is so shiney.

Sup robots.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have a full length denim moomoo with floral trimming that i wore to a friends party last year. i thought i was rocking it, most people disagreed.

i also have a gold lame bodysuit that i bought for halloween but wore to dinner with my boyfriends parents the other week. they laughed at me.

i have some patent over-the-knee boots that i think i could possibly rock, but i need to do some squats/crunches first.

skeeta i am the undisputed QUEEN of questionable clothing, it comes from a lifetime of shopping at op shops.

oh, and the jacket's cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)