Questionnaire for IRP- Topic - "females in male dominated sports" Plz help!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley14

HSC
Hey my name is Rebecca and I am currently studying community and family studies (CAFS) as part of the higher schools certificate (HSC). As part of CAFS I am required to conduct an individual research project (IRP) on a topic I am interested in. The topic I have chosen to research is “what influences females to participate in male dominated sports over the past 20years?” As part of this research I am using a questionnaire to help obtain my results. Your participation is greatly appreciated and if you could answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability would be aiding my research greatly. All answers remain anonymous and results will only be used for the purpose of my study. If you have any questions or prefer to send me your answers email me at bec_cricket@hotmail.com Cheers

• Do you play a male dominated sport? (if yes go to question 2, if no go to question 3.)
Yes /No
  • What sport/s do you play that are male dominated?

• What male dominated sport do you prefer? /or would like to play?

• At what age did you start playing a male dominated sport?
  • Why did you start playing?

• How often do you play/train a week?

• What level of experience do you play? ( State, club, grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.), fun, etc.)
  • What do you feel are the positives of playing a male dominated sport? Explain

• What do you feel are the negatives of playing a male dominated sport? Explain

• What has influenced you in playing a male dominated sport? (eg. Friends, family, availability)

• What do you feel is the reaction to women playing male dominated sports? Explain.

• Is it different to when women play netball or dance? Explain.

• Do you get support from friends or family?
Yes / No
  • How do they support /help/ hinder you?

• How does playing a male dominated sport make you feel? Explain.

16. Do you believe females participating in a male dominated sports have increased over the past 20years?
Yes / No
Explain how / why.

17. Is their anything else you wish to add?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)