• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winicat

HSC
oooh! i think someone has her angry panties on!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
no. its not common sense. its rediculous. u could post it in the "general" one and leave it at that. thats just selfish and stupid to do that. the mods might just end up merging them all together anyway.
Go for the eyes!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pirotess4 said:
Because i'm sure someone from the University of Sydney isn't going to venture into the TAFE forum to answer a questionnaire - it's just common sense
Put it in one place, once, and leave it there. Your pathetic little PIP has nothing to do with the University of Newcastle, so bugger off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Put it in one place, once, and leave it there. Your pathetic little PIP has nothing to do with the University of Newcastle, so bugger off.
Yeah, before jess rapes you. I hear she's pretty vicious.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
In the words of Ashlee Simpson, "I like it better when it hurts"

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
lol i swear three quarters of the candicy in each years SaC course do anorexia as their pip, lame.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
um.. said:
lol i swear three quarters of the candicy in each years SaC course do anorexia as their pip, lame.
Or bulimia. I wonder how many of them are fat.

Or suicide.

Last edited:

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I think it's really rude and dis-respectful to degrade someone's work on the bored forums like some of you have. I'm sorry miss-454-posts but I'm quite new to these forums and thought it would be best to post them on many threads so that i could get as many answers as possible. Just because you've already done your HSC doesn't mean your better then me - since you're a jessica simpson fan I'm quite sure I'll kick your ass anyway. In fact i can bet my whole Society and Culture class will do a hell of a lot better then you.

It's obvious you have some of your own problems in life because who would be more pathetic then to come onto a forum and take all your anger out on someone you didn't know - it's alright, i don't understand because I'm not that pathetic - but I'm sure God or the devil (I'm guessing you worship the latter) will forgive you. Wait, do you understand that word 'latter' - here's a useful website:
www.dictionary.com

And you're all right, i obviously shouldn't have posted it in here - the University of Newcastle - pfft! what was i thinking?! I need intellectual responses, i should have just posted it in Maquarie and Sydney Uni, then I'd get some responses i could actually use!!

Beccaxx - You should really go to a University that teaches people how not to be rude

Hipsta_jess - I think you really need to learn not to be angry at other people just because you did some 'pathetic' works throughout high school and need to stop brandishing your fetish for people hitting you. If you 'like it when it hurts' please go and find something better to do with your time then abuse people on forums. How about going and finding a nice piece of wood and hitting yourself on the head. Don't kill yourself just hit hard enough to feel that pain that turns you on so much

And um.... (Gee intellectual username) - I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling your things lame. Look at your name and you should see the meaning of lame right there. So what if people do their pip on Anorexia?

Oh and jumb as well - bulimic people aren't fat and neither are the people that do pips on bulimic people. Just because you might eat to much doesn't mean the rest of the world does

Well i've given you my two cents but no matter what your replies are i won't care.......why?

Because arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics
Even if you win
You're still retarded
Thankyou PrincessSJ for not being a snotty little cow and helping out a year 12 in need. You're obviously a nice person!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pirotess4 said:
since you're a jessica simpson fan I'm quite sure I'll kick your ass anyway.

Hipsta_jess - I think you really need to learn not to be angry at other people just because you did some 'pathetic' works throughout high school and need to stop brandishing your fetish for people hitting you. If you 'like it when it hurts' please go and find something better to do with your time then abuse people on forums. How about going and finding a nice piece of wood and hitting yourself on the head. Don't kill yourself just hit hard enough to feel that pain that turns you on so much
was that first bit aimed at me? I am most certainly not a Jessica Simpson fan, nor have I mentioned anything about her. I quoted lyrics from her sister, in relation to a post made above me.
As for the second bit, I'm not angry at anything, apart from the fact you don't seem to understand the concept of appropriate postings. Nor do I have a fetish for people hitting me, thats abuse, and one thing I would not stand for.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the survey doesent work for me
putting a survey on bos is a pretty crap methedology by the way, why not judt make it up

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
the survey doesent work for me
putting a survey on bos is a pretty crap methedology by the way, why not judt make it up
Cause i want to do a PIP not a piece of fiction...........

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pirotess4 said:
Well i've given you my two cents but no matter what your replies are i won't care.......why?

Because arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics
Even if you win
You're still retarded
So basically what you just said is "I'm allowed to force an opinion on you but you're not allowed to not like it"

Nice logic. Also, stay the fuck away from out uni/town/forum.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
No basically im saying "if you're going to abuse me i'm going to abuse you back" I don't care if you don't like my opinion, i didn't like yours either thats why i retaliated. Learn to take shit not just start it......

Don't worry I'm going to stay the fuck away from your forum/uni/craptown because I'm going to get into a better uni where u need a good UAI and where the people there are nice and helpful like University of New South Wales or something. Sorry i wasted my time in this forum

(Except for PrincessSJ ur help was much appreciated)

HSC
what university you go to doesn't necessarily indicate your level of niceness/intelligence. go stand outside unsw and watch all the fuckwits stream past, you'll know exactly what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)