questions 26 for the 2005 hsc (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
Is this possible for the BOS people to have like a balance sheet or some ratios crap for this question!....My sister was saying its possible as they have never had something like this...who will be pissed if they do? I will because theirs something about balance sheets and thoes ratios that piss me off :rolleyes: oh well...

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Never heard of that one ... but the syllabus outcomes for that question really dont rule it out! ..

Heres to hoping that BoS have some sense and go with what works :p

7th Sign

HSC
man my sister is pretty sure they will have something like this...she isnt stupid with busio aswell she got 96% in the 03 paper in it...

Does some tutoring for it now...

now all I can hope for is 70s or 80s in the hsc

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
Yes they can use a Balance sheet as a stimulus for the question. You have to be able to examine the balance sheet and look for the business problems/advantages and interpret them to suit the question asked. Very well can happen, and has happened in many trials (not in form of balance sheet but a table of statistics of a business such as financial ratios over a range of years)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i got something like that for my half yearlys, it actually isnt too hard... u just have to use the ratios to figure out their balance sheet or whatever they give you and be like... the business is highly geared and this is bad! dadadada so on and so forth

[trent]

HSC
yeh we had one for our trials...the only problem is if you get too much information and you have to try and talk about it all...

7th Sign

HSC
its a pretty shit option I would rather have them talk about, the 3 core topics and then the other 2 core topics in the other part :cool:

CheeZ

HSC
I will be cheering if the question is about balance sheets and ratios..whats so hard about them?

Ataturk

... we had this in our half yearly.

was good

they asked you to analyse the statistics and strategies to improve em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)