questions about CFA (1 Viewer)

har444

HSC
hey guys im a yr12 student wishing to do B Applied Finance + B Economics at UMac. I just wanted to know how the CFA program works, if it is done in uni and the difficulty of the course. How are the job prospects if a CFA is done. I checked the site but still wasnt sure and wanted 2 hear from u guys. One more thing, how many days a week would i have 2 attend uni since i wanna do a double degree lol. Thx

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
You do your CFA accreditation after you finish university.
It is very difficult, but worthwhile.
Job prospects are excellent once you are a qualified CFA, both locally and internationally.
I do a double degree full-time and I attend two or three days per week.

Hope that helps.

ReaveR

HSC
From looking at the sample questions/website it didn't seem that hard to me but then when I asked about it at work (bank) one of the senior managers is still doing it after starting quite a while ago and he's single and 50+.

Similarly I am doing the same double degree as Luke and at most is three days a week, it's usually around 13-15 hours a week.

dracover

HSC
well i dont think u got a choice realli most large firms require some sort of post grad studies could range from cfa or ca for accountants or fiaa etc. is it difficult? from wat i've heard its not hard its just balancing work and studies i mean imagine working 40 hrs a week and then have to do 15 hrs of studies + any other commitments u have theres not a lot of flexibility and uuwill be flat out most of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)