Questions about Modules A, B and C (1 Viewer)

studybuddy

Hi, i'm new to the forum! I have some critical questions that i want to ask.

First off, How many supplementary materials do you need?. Whats the recommended?

2nd'ly How much should you write for each module? (ie. 4 pg? 5pg?)

3rd'ly What kinds of question do they normally ask?

finally, www.boredofstudies.org does not have any sample answers (or do they?). Can someone give me a link to some past questions with appropiate/recommended answers?

Thanks for your help.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
You should have at least two supplementary, three at the most cuz i think if you wrote about four then you'd run out of time...
Write as much as you can within 40 minutes but i think anything under 3 pages is poor..
The questions usually ask you about how the message is conveyed, which means talk about the techniques and their effects...

studybuddy

2 supplementary material for each module? or 2 to use with all three of the modules?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
two supplementary material for module A and two for module C...at least two that is...if you question asks you to use 'a variety of texts' then i think you should use three, but if you have to, then make the text up..thats wat i did for my trials today apparently..just ask long as you have the idea with you and that your text makes sense...but it's better to have genuine material...
doesnt your teacher tell you anything?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
You dont need any supplementary material for module be as it's a 'close study of text'...
your teacher must be really crap by the sound of it..unless you havent been paying much attention

studybuddy

Okay, thanks alot.
I dont think i've been paying much attention. And the fact that my teacher is crap doesnt help.
Is there anything else that i should know?

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Yeh..study hard..memorise quotes and examples...know the techniques used and their effects in each texts as that is wat will be tested...when you talk about your resource material try to link it back to the original text

Hottieflossy

No supplementary material for close study of text
at least two for experience through language as well as the set text and two for the texts and society as well as set text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)