Questions about the school certificate (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey im a currently in year 10.... just wanna ask a few questions, like is it hard n stuff..... cuz like i heard like the hsc is extremely hard and you have to work really and stuff for it... anyone please give me suggestions on how do to well in the sc please

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
No, it is not hard, its not anything like the HSC at all.

ray ban

HSC
i didn't study and got ban 5 for everything.
its just a piece of paper, it means nothing dude, hsc is the worry. lol

suzlee

HSC
omg hahaha.... memories.

Have a look at the past papers on the real BOS website. It should give you an idea of how "hard" it is in your own perspective :)

HSC
i didn't study and got ban 5 for everything.
its just a piece of paper, it means nothing dude, hsc is the worry. lol
haha nice dude yeh im just a bit worried type... but yeh ur probs right....

BUT SHIT HSC in 2 YEARS!!!!!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
the sc is so hard, i studied all year, 8 hours a day, and didnt win. Its basically like doing uni in year 10, its harder than the hsc, which you can win, by studying the night before for

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
any more help and suggestions possibly?
Simple common sense

1- Go to all your classes, don't ditch.
2- Listen in those classes, take notes.
3- (this is only for the super dedicated) Go over those notes when you get home from school.
4- Don't leave assessments to the last minute.
5- Get plenty of sleep.
6- When it comes to exams, go over those notes again with a little more care.
7- Do a past paper for each subject.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Simple common sense

1- Go to all your classes, don't ditch, been sick isnt an excuse
2- Listen in those classes, take notes, and ask for special lessons before/after school and at lunch time
3- Quit your job, sport and music lessons, and dump your friends you dont have tiem for them, youll need to study at least 6 hours a night
4- Bribe the teachers into giving you all the assignments at the start of the year.
5- Study all night ever night, sleep can be replaced by red bull and v
6- When it comes to exams, slip a $50 into the exam paper when you are done.
7- Do 100 past papers for each subject.
yup

ray ban

HSC
come on guys don't lie to the guy.
dude, its a standardised test, as long as you pay attention to whats going on you'll be sweet, its definetly not a big deal unless your leaving school at the end of year 10.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
come on guys don't lie to the guy.
dude, its a standardised test, as long as you pay attention to whats going on you'll be sweet, its definetly not a big deal unless your leaving school at the end of year 10.

Not everyone can do fuck all study and get away with it, people should figure out their own capabilities and tailor their approach to exams accordingly.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
lolk, im been serious now

the sc is just a standard test, easier than your trials depending on your school

but yer, if you actually know what youve been taught youll do fine

mikael.cfc

HSC
sc wasnt hard it all, but you should get into good study habbits now, so study hard!

gella

HSC
Not everyone can do fuck all study and get away with it, people should figure out their own capabilities and tailor their approach to exams accordingly.
this
dont stress too much about it. its easy

Lukybear

HSC
Just do past papers, serizly its easy. Ive gota friend who winged it and got all band 6s, and even 98 for math...

Dont stress about it, but if you wanna do well just for the sake odf doing it, then do past papers.

soporific

HSC
hello there :)

well if you wanna do reasonably well in it, i suggest you do all your homework and keep up to date with the course work throughout the year.

nearing the sc, i suggest doing past papers. if you wanna ace it, do past papers like second nature.

just keep in the mind that the whole state has to do it... so they can't set tests that are unbelieveably hard.

what i'm trying to say is even if you have half a brain you'll still probably get an alright band (5/6). so don't stress too much ;)

good luck !

HSC
Just pay attention and make sure you know what the teacher is talking about. Summarise according to the syllabus + do past paper from a few years ago.

Its only year 10, but I get that you want to do well.

Good luck :)

HSC
Just pay attention and make sure you know what the teacher is talking about. Summarise according to the syllabus + do past paper from a few years ago.

Its only year 10, but I get that you want to do well.

Good luck :)
yeah lol, everyones sayin that i dont need to worry about it cause its too early.... but i dunno maybe it might be.... but im just a bit worried about it now....
and yeh i wanna do well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)