Questions about unit selection (bachelor of community welfare) (1 Viewer)

raniv

HSC
ok, so im confused about the unit selection part, like on the enrollment form , what do we click?, im scared ill do something wrong, and im so confused about compulsory units and electives,

if anyone can help me please reply!!

raniv

HSC
Yer i confirmed the sequence of units, but at the bottomof the sequence outline for fulltime, 1 Year
http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.asp?course=4522.4
under spring session it says like "one elective unit" so do i put in a unit from proffesional units? and it goes to consult the timetable if there is space
how do i do that

like how do i noe it wont clash?
oh yer and wats the student call centre help number?
could you please help?, thanks

klh

HSC
maybe academic advising can help you with ur problems when yo ugo so yu can ask, but oyu can enrol for spring now but the times/clashs aare not finalised or even done yet so its hard ot say it it will clash. you can choose professional units as electives or other units fomr other schools if oyu wish to do an other major/submajor/personal learning. you cna laways leave it blank until later on in htesemester as there is no lateness yet anyway i think sicne you dont register for times till june or so.

i dont know if they open yet but ofr bankstown:
Bankstown Student Centre
Contact Details

* Location Building 1
* Phone (02) 9772 6600
* Email student-enquiries-ban@uws.edu.au

Staff Details

* Team Leader - Robert Burman
* Student Centre Officers - Merveena Alberts, Carol Doy, Helen Vigenser, Kristi Ross

if its not ansering, the course info centre can help: 1800 897 669

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)