Questions and answers (1 Viewer)

kev@year1223

HSC
Hello All,
My son is in Year 10 currently. I wanted to know if there any resources/ books which has questions/answers by topics for Year 11. E.g. Physics for topic 1 - set of all questions 2/3/5 marks with answers

SweatyAsian#1

HSC
Hello All,
My son is in Year 10 currently. I wanted to know if there any resources/ books which has questions/answers by topics for Year 11. E.g. Physics for topic 1 - set of all questions 2/3/5 marks with answers
Definitely go for Strive Textbooks which ONLY include Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Each go for $37 (With shipping) and has a compilation of past HSC Questions and answers.

If you are willing to spend more on testing resources, look for ATAR____Notes Topic Tests (no underline included in name due to censoring issue here) which are $37 (without shipping) but if you buy more than $75, free shipping.

I recommend Strive and also looking for these resources in library, but if you had to choose one and did not want to spend too much (which is completely fine), go for Strive Textbooks.

Hopefully that helps :)

Idkwhat_tonamethis

HSC
You can always get textbooks but they are quite expensive. Other alternatives includes getting the ATAR notes which summaries the HSC course content into notes, these books usually cost around $30. You can also go to acehsc.net there are already made notes, previous exams and assessments for both HSC and prelim courses, this might make it easier to study if he doesn’t want to make his own notes.

kev@year1223

HSC
Definitely go for Strive Textbooks which ONLY include Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Each go for $37 (With shipping) and has a compilation of past HSC Questions and answers.

If you are willing to spend more on testing resources, look for ATAR____Notes Topic Tests (no underline included in name due to censoring issue here) which are $37 (without shipping) but if you buy more than $75, free shipping.

I recommend Strive and also looking for these resources in library, but if you had to choose one and did not want to spend too much (which is completely fine), go for Strive Textbooks.

Hopefully that helps :)
Thanks heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)