Questions from Hell (1 Viewer)

aabattery

aabattery
HSC
1. "You are a visitor to the worlds of your prescribed texts." WIth reference to Margaret Atwood's "Spotty-Handed Villainesses" speech, Shirley Geok-lin Lim's, The Town Where Time Stands Still from the Stimulus Booklet and at least SIX other texts of your own choosing, write a diary entry of your accounts, ensuring that you discuss "the significance of the natural landscape in the natural world created by the writer" and the importance of speculation.

2. You have been commissioned to write a feature article for an online study guide for HSC students in 2007, to appear on the Board of Studies' website.

In your answer, you must refer to Mary McAleese's, The Defence of Freedom, 1998, Margaret Atwood's, Spotty-Handed Villainesses, 1994, and Noel Pearson's, An Australian history for us all as well as at least SIX related texts of your own choosing.

ALLLICE

HSC
Well those certainly are some questions from hell... :uhhuh:
if I got questions like that I think id probably throw a bowling ball at the head of the person(s) who made it

Sober

HSC
3. Compose a radio interview where the host reads a letter containing a report about a speech that was recorded where two people had a disagreement about a brochure advertising a magazine containing a feature article discussing a diary containing entries analysing your selected poet from the perspective of a Christian, post-modernist, Marxist, feminist, post-colonialist, psychoanalyst and layman. You may only discuss the poem that was chronologically written third by the Author.

Bricnic

Lookatmy Member
HSC
4. Rewrite as much as you can recall of the works of your chosen author, in Klingon. Then rewrite at least THREE texts of your own choosing, but edit them into poetry in the form of iambic pentameter with rhyming couplets.

nallask8r

HSC
Sober said:
3. Compose a radio interview where the host reads a letter containing a report about a speech that was recorded where two people had a disagreement about a brochure advertising a magazine containing a feature article discussing a diary containing entries analysing your selected poet from the perspective of a Christian, post-modernist, Marxist, feminist, post-colonialist, psychoanalyst and layman. You may only discuss the poem that was chronologically written third by the Author.
lol think i got that one in my trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)