questions on leading causes???? (1 Viewer)

justforart

HSC
N/A
maybe a little late but i was wondering if any one knows where to find accurate information about the leading causes of death for different age groups and genders and statistics on mortality and morbidty rates. I know there is multiple choice of them from past years but the rates have changed and just wondered if anyone has the right answers for 2011.
thannnkkkyouu:)

MadGold777

HSC
you don't really need to know exact figures; just trends

E.g.
- CVD mortality rates have been declining over the last few decades
- The incidence of CVD increases with age

Last edited:

Bored as brew

HSC
you don't really need to know exact figures; just trends E.g. CVD rates have been declining over the last few decades
yea trends, ie: increasing, decreasing...leading causes...you dont have to add statistics (you wont get credit if you get them right or you wont get marks taken away if wrong)

justforart

HSC
N/A
oh yeah, but how they ask leading causes of death e.g. in 2007 MC it was prostate for men and breast for woman but now is aparently lung for both

MadGold777

HSC
Yeah I see what you saying,
I found my information like that from my textbook,

P.s Lung cancer is the major cause of cancer death

engie_benji

HSC
Cancer is increasing in incidence but death rates r decreasing due to better technology, treatment and earlier detection

CVD is decreasing but is still australia's biggest killer.

justforart

HSC
N/A
in the textbook i have, they are conflicting it says both cancer and CVD are biggest killer??
Also does anyone know if they have a limited amount of marks a question can be worth in
section one short answer, cause i saw a 15 mark Q :O it was a couple years ago and ther hasn't been
one since but i didn't know if it was a rule, so more stuff was tested???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)