Questions regarding macro/micro + economic objectives essays (1 Viewer)

Raymondo

HSC
"Evaluate the role of microeconomic policies and labour market policies in achieving the government’s economic objectives."

1. How would you structure this essay? Would you list it by economic objective from the start? Or would you desribe and talk about each different part of MER and then link it with an eco objective as you go?

2. When the question states "government economic objective" does this mean the government's objective of using MER or EVERY objective such as environmental sustainability?

3. If so, are we expected to talk about every single economic objective?

atargainz

HSC
Open to suggestions, but this is just how I would approach it:
1) I would structure the body paragraphs by economic objective, I just think it's more logical and flows better this way although body paragraphs based on different MERs would work as well.

2) Government economic objectives would be referring to the main objectives such as eco growth, environmental sustainability, inflation etc, rather than individual objectives of the actual MER.

3) I would not talk about every objective, just the main ones that have relevant info in recent times so that you can have greater detail per objective.

Again this is just how I would do it (i'm not even that good at extended responses), open to some constructive criticism.

HSC
Open to suggestions, but this is just how I would approach it:
1) I would structure the body paragraphs by economic objective, I just think it's more logical and flows better this way although body paragraphs based on different MERs would work as well.

I personally like this way of structuring it, but just thinking about it, there would be tons of things that overlap, like labour market reform influencing inflation, unemployment and growth, which might make it kinda challenging/ confusing :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)