Quick Help For Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

This thread makes me lol.

Do you have no common sense at all?

punkoohi

HSC
lolzz shut up!!!

okayyy UPDATE: i just talked to him, butt not about the issue, i deleted the email from his emails... and i know i just have to work on it by myself... which i have started doing so, thanks everyone

La Bomba

HSC
What is the go with LOLZZZZZZZ, it is LOL get it through ur thick skulls.

blueeyesguy

HSC
punkoohi said:
yeah i just need help... i feel like i screw up with him a lot and im quite pesimistic when it comes to him, like i wont look at things positively, and i feel like i may chuck bitchy comments, just cause i didn't think about em first.. and im sooo much better then that, anyone been like this at all? any help plz? i emailed him last night telling him about it, and how i am GOING to change it, cause he doesnt deserve it, and i know i can do so much better then that! i asked him to email me back and let me know what he thinks, like is it in my head, or am i really like that, and to give me examples of when ive done it so i can acknowledge and fix my mistakes...
sounds like someone is clearly suffering from a case of personal conflict lol sorry souns really lame but thats what stupid english does to you makes you analyse circumstances. Id say not to think so much about the relationship and just let things come naturally because by trying so hard to make things work your creating more problems.Obviously dont be immature about it but just relax that way you'll enjoy each others company more when you are together.Btw sms/email is a difficult way to discuss important issues thats why the phone exists to verbally communicate im sounding like an ass now but good luck hope it works out 4 both of u:)

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
yeah going with the flow is basically my philosophy on life really.

step back and leave it in the hands of whatever force is out there controlling it all.

blueeyesguy

HSC
punkoohi said:
btw thanks blueeyesguy... yeahh im wokring on the whole "go with the flow" thing
dont worry its not easy trust me i should practise my own advice lol u seem like a genuine person so im sure your bf is pretty lucky

J

jhakka

punkoohi said:
okayyy can someone tell me what im doing wrong, i dont get what u guys are on about?
They fact that you see email and SMS as valid forms of communication when you're having relationship issues is a good start on what you're doing wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)