Quick Question - Major Themes In Hamlet? (1 Viewer)

Zokunu

HSC
Hey, just asking what are the major themes in Hamlet, especially in Act 3 Scene 1 (To be or not to be and get thee to a nunnery).

For that scene their is definitely MORTALITY AND PATRIARCHY. Can someone please help me out for 1 more theme, is their CORRUPTION or MORALITY idk....please help me figure out one more?

Thank you so much.

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Hi! Im sure you know that you should have been asking this question weeks ago.... LOL

That said, I'm offering our 'Hamlet: Mod B [Pack 1]' for FREE this week :) (normally $12). 'Hamlet: Mod B [Pack 2] is available for purchase and is an extension of Pack 1, deconstructing 'textual integrity', critics' perspectives, character analysis and 2 SAMPLE ESSAYS.

The FREE 'Hamlet: Mod B [Pack 1] includes:

* highly detailed Act/Scene summaries highlighting critical events, themes and issues IN CONTEXT and AS THEY ARISE in the play

* comprehensive Theme Analysis specific to syllabus dot-points, including: uncertainty, loyalty, morality, power, revenge & retribution, love, honour, death and misogyny

* discussion of Critical Issues facing Hamlet: deconstructing idealism, corruption, women/gender, death and suicide

* SAMPLE Band 6 ESSAY

Comment on this thread and then PM me your email address for a copy :) (also let me know what your 'belonging' and Module A and C texts are)

:hug2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)