quick question.. (1 Viewer)

jimjim

hey there, for enrolment this week, do we have to completed both our timetables for sem. 1 & 2?! :S the thought just came to me..

jimjim

thank you!! it woulda sucked if i hadnt done it and had to do it on the spot! :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha its not that hard, I did it on the spot on enrolment

X

xeuyrawp

jimmyjojo said:
haha, yeah.. but this is ME we're talking about!!
You'll probably change your sem 2 subjects by then, anyway, so you just need to randomly chose the units and classes. Sem 1's really the only important bit :)

philly17

Im screwed I'm only enroled for 2nd semester in lectures no tutes for my subjects. One subject im enrolled in yet its too full for me to be in teh lectures or tutes thats not until 2nd semster though? Will I be able to get into this class or am I screwed??? I contacted estudent but now im stressing!!!!

CieL

HSC
i was just wondering..

can you crash into lectures/tutes that aren't on your timetable?

*just a random thought*

X

xeuyrawp

Philomena_86 said:
Im screwed I'm only enroled for 2nd semester in lectures no tutes for my subjects. One subject im enrolled in yet its too full for me to be in teh lectures or tutes thats not until 2nd semster though? Will I be able to get into this class or am I screwed??? I contacted estudent but now im stressing!!!!
Why are you stressing if it's semester 2? As is always said in the introductory lectures, if the lectures and tutes are full, you contact the LECTURER directly and they sort it out with you, usually by manually enrolling you. This is a moot point because you don't have to have sem 2 finalised until sem 2 census, so why are you even stressed about it...

ciel said:
i was just wondering..

can you crash into lectures/tutes that aren't on your timetable?

*just a random thought*
You can crash lecturers and sit in, if you don't disturb the place. You can go to a random tute, but the tutor will probably take your name down in response to you saying that you're from another tutorial slot -- ie, you'd probably have to lie about being in the unit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
edit: concerning tutes only:
ciel - And if you are in the unit and want to crash a different tute, often they won't let you. They might as a once off but not all the time because that defeats the purpose of being enrolled in different tute groups so that some aren't overfilled. For some subjects they will let you.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
ciel - And if you are in the unit and want to crash a different timetable, often they won't let you. They might as a once off but not all the time because that defeats the purpose of being enrolled in different tute groups so that some aren't overfilled. For some subjects they will let you.
Er, lectures = they don't know, unless it's a really small group, tutes = they don't let you. Unless it's different for all the random units' lectures that I've sat in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)