quick question (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i seemed to have gotten the first part of the probability 1 wrong.

the second part was just finding the complement of the first. If i did that would i still get the mark?

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
It would be counted as a carry on error, so I think you would probably get the mark.

timting95

HSC
It would be counted as a carry on error, so I think you would probably get the mark.
Yeah, if you've made the mistake once they take it into account and provided you know what you're doing in the next part you'll get the marks

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You'd lose the mark for the first question, but get all subsequent marks due to carry on errors (if your working out was henceforth correct).

cssftw

HSC
You'd lose the mark for the first question, but get all subsequent marks due to carry on errors (if your working out was henceforth correct).
FUUUU I couldn't get part (i) and I knew I needed the right answer for (i) to answer part (ii) but I couldn't get part (i) so I just left out part (ii) fuuuuuuck

silence--

HSC
does anyone remember their answer to part (iii) of the probability question?

probability that exactly one ball is not selected.

b3kh1t

HSC
Not sure what the answer was but for (ii) you need to find the probability for either of the 7 beads not been taken out, for (iii) a specific one must not be picked out, I was thinking you just divide it by 7 but not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)