Quick Quiz To See How Many Units of English You Should Do (1 Viewer)

antickie

HSC
Hi everyone! I made a really short quiz that hopefully will give those who are still tossing between the number of units they should take on for HSC. It's for a bit of fun and hopefully will help out those who are tossing between 2 options or students in year 11 who are starting to get cold feet about what they choose - there's still time to change!!!

The Quiz
CLICK HERE

It's really quick and is aimed to provide a bit of direction. Remember it's just a guide so please, if you want to try an alternative option to the one that is recommended, don't feel like you're boxed in because of what the quiz says.

If you want more details about time requirement, scaling etc, you can check out our blog page.

There is also a pretty awesome breakdown of the different options pinned in this forum :):):)

Mikunnn~

HSC
Nice quiz! It’ll really help everyone - especially those fence hoppers - decide which branch of English to pursue. But, as always, when choosing your subjects, you know best. The guide’s there to guide you.
Not so useful for y10 & 11s in my school though. Everyone has to do extension 1 English for the preliminary course ;(

ultra908

HSC
Nice quiz! It’ll really help everyone - especially those fence hoppers - decide which branch of English to pursue. But, as always, when choosing your subjects, you know best. The guide’s there to guide you.
Not so useful for y10 & 11s in my school though. Everyone has to do extension 1 English for the preliminary course ;(
Whatttt everyone has to do ext1?????

Mikunnn~

HSC
Whatttt everyone has to do ext1?????
Yeah, for Year 11 anyways. For Year 12, about 70 kids (out of 216) take Extension 1, and about 20~30 take Extension 2. Then again, 3u and 4u maths are basically expected at our school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)