Quiz to Make Yourself Feel Good About What You Have Achieved/Are Currently Achieving (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
1. How many words long is your major work + reflection statement?

2. How many pages is it?

3. How thick does your journal feel when you hold it?

4. How many people have said "wow you're doing extension 2 english!" to you this year?

5. How many hours have you spent writing your work, your journal, or even just thinking about extension 2 english?

6. How many words have you written all year for extension 2 english, including all your internal assessments, journal, etc?

7. How many words have you written all year for advanced, extension 1 and extension 2 english all together?

8. Did you know that there are 2552 people in the state doing extension 2 english? Did you know there are 62685 people doing the HSC this year? Did you know that you are part of the elite 4% of HSC students that are doing extension 2 english this year?

9. How many posts have you made on this board? It shows how much you care about and are dedicated to this subject!

10. How many other people do you know who are doing a major work exactly the same as yours? The answer is most likely none, which shows how original and creative you are!!!!

You don't actually have to answer these questions lol just think about them, and then I hope we all realize how much we have achieved this year!!!!!!!

EXTENSION 2 ENGLISH 2003 RULZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
4. How many people have said "wow you're doing extension 2 english!" to you this year?

5. How many hours have you spent writing your work, your journal, or even just thinking about extension 2 english?

8. Did you know that there are 2552 people in the state doing extension 2 english? Did you know there are 62685 people doing the HSC this year? Did you know that you are part of the elite 4% of HSC students that are doing extension 2 english this year?

9. How many posts have you made on this board? It shows how much you care about and are dedicated to this subject!

10. How many other people do you know who are doing a major work exactly the same as yours? The answer is most likely none, which shows how original and creative you are!!!!

You don't actually have to answer these questions lol just think about them, and then I hope we all realize how much we have achieved this year!!!!!!!

EXTENSION 2 ENGLISH 2003 RULZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
bwhahha well i think those ones are self explanatory and just to reassert my post

I AM THE :spam: king :D

hehe nah its good...EXT 2 w00tage!! 2k+3 - asylum

/[edit]/ just noticed im executive member now :D

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
firstly - thanks Ash for your constant enthusiasm. only 4 %? hmm.. suddenly i feel part of an elite group :) if the time i spend on this board stressing is an indication about how important ext 2 is to me then it is about the most important thing to me right now :p

secondly - Asylum.. u are a spam machine!! :p you've been promoted pretty quickly. i remember.. only a couple of days ago you were only about 30 posts..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Excuse me, but you should be spamming your MW lol. By the way I think you have a problem. Search for Spammers Anonymous in your yellow pages guide. They will help you.

Jussss kidding!!! Spam away!!! Spam is good (not the canned ham type of spam lol)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Enthusiasm.... hmmm yes (it's actually called sugar and caffiene but anyway lol).

It's been fun people!!! And boy oh boy do we rock!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol

whatever they put out of G. DUBYA BUSH's mouth = spam

no wait...that would be giving it credit...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol Spam is art.... don't underestimate the beauty and power of spam. It has irritating powers!!!!

Leap

free falling
HSC
What I hate is that those same people are the ones
coming up to me and saying
"Can I read your story? Please please please!"

:chainsaw:

I find that rather than people saying "Wow you're doing extension 2 english!" People at school say, "Extension 2? I didn't even know there was a fourth unit of English..."

Last edited:

iaali88

extension 2 is easy, i dnt need questions to make me feel good or confident, cause i already am

and dnt go thinking that i think im superior to everyone else, cause u stated in ur questions that everyone who does ext 2 is elite

yea wat

HSC
N/A
The funniest thing about this thread is that it's two years old, and aside from someone drudging it up, the "Leanne" who posted above was/is actually my Uni Mentor. I'm doing more or less the exact same Uni degree as her... freakyfreaky!

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
Haha, looking at the check list - even though it's 2 years old - I do puff up from being a part of the cool ext 2 cohort.

meanwhile, though this isn't the right place to ask - what do you do in your BA Creative Writing glitterfairy?

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
:) I meant what kind of stuff do you do in your course? Not where!

Thanks anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)