R All Males Sleazes?? (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... :uhhuh:
Yes .

stainmepink

HSC
Shaynie69 said:

what do you mean once your virginity goes bye bye? are you saying that the guy you're with will just want sex? or that future guys will treat you like a sex object?

i can see both happening. and i totally agree with you. ALL boys are bastards no matter how you look at it. They only want sex and when they've got it, they'll just spit you out and move on to the next one on their belt. Boys are all evil and retarded and seriously, we could do without boys in our lives.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
gobaby said:
what do you mean once your virginity goes bye bye? are you saying that the guy you're with will just want sex? or that future guys will treat you like a sex object?

i can see both happening. and i totally agree with you. ALL boys are bastards no matter how you look at it. They only want sex and when they've got it, they'll just spit you out and move on to the next one on their belt. Boys are all evil and retarded and seriously, we could do without boys in our lives.
Not true,

If you're a good lay, we'll stay.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Not all males are walking pillars of sex-addiction. We have our good days and our bad days, just like girls who are arguably manipulative. Saying all boys want sex is as much of a fallacy as saying politicians don't lie. If anything, girls are the ones that are evil bitches. There's even a mathematical formula to prove it.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
so kinda what you're saying is when a chick loses her virginity, she doesnt want sex again?

i didnt really read the first post, but thats kinda what i gathered from the bits i did read.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
aaaaahhhh!! lol many ponder this topic....
but from my point of teenage-hood (lol)
i think its a phase all guys go through...
i mean of course once a get guys a root his gonna think he's a sickcunt and think he can be a sleaze to score more (its only human nature boys! and dont u know it!)

All girl goes thru a "i hate boys day" i know i have
whether its from a break up, a guy you like jst being a cock head, or you're just down in the drought! (haha)

Some guys want sex.. and in teens its mostly likely thats what alot of guys want... but you'll be surprised about how many decent guys there are out there... decent enough that they'll wait for the right chick and not pressure them into sex or anything.....

Guys get over it! and eventually know the right attitude will find the right chick (without them thinking theyre after sex alone!)

you just gotta have your instincts + intuition whether a complete a guy gave you was merely to get you into bed or not........... i mean jst coz a guy compliments you doesnt meet you gotta root him ya know! LOL

my conclusion - not all guys are sleazes lol but their are genuine sleazes out there! bewaaaaaaare :p

Lennie

gobaby said:
ALL boys are bastards no matter how you look at it. They only want sex and when they've got it, they'll just spit you out and move on to the next one on their belt. Boys are all evil and retarded and seriously, we could do without boys in our lives.
Haha. Thats a bit rough. And besides, it isnt just males.... I know many females who do the same thing.

shayne69 said:
Are all males sleazes?!? Thats all i wana know. Once the virginity goes bye bye is all most guys want is sex...give honest opinions my curiosity is goin crazy! Plus the other day i went through a "I Hate Males Today" day because i felt that all guys want is sex and everything they say to me (like "ur hott" or ne type of praise) are just like hit points to see if ill sleep with em!!! meh im crazy i know... .
Although walking through The Steyne on a saturday night has forced to me to question the same thing, all males arent sleazes. Sure guys want sex... but dont most chicks want the same thing?
I think you'll find your problem is more to do with the whole 'group mentality'. Guys often try and 'hit points' as a status thing.

But seriously, both of you need to understand that boys will be boys. :uhhuh: You cant expect anything less. Some of them are better then others, and you cant continue generalising like that. Its not healthy :p

Shaynie69

HSC
Dammmmmmmn

Damn i know girls are evil! I can be so evil i could just fuck myself sumtimes!! jks jks hehe. Yeh i did have a bad day wen this happened.....its not every day ur bf of 1 year fucks you and decides to not talk to you for the rest of the day. First time its eva happened.....and then the other day i start getting msgs from this really cute guy (ive had a history with btw) sayen he wants to root me and im all like.....WOAHHHHHH and then the same night one of my guy friends asks me to go to his house and have a few drink and "sleep" the night, i then later on foudn out he was trying to score with me...btw all this happened in one day can u see why i was haven one of those day lol ;)

oh yeh and im proper i dont go sleeping around, bit of a shock to the system!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
then the same night one of my guy friends asks me to go to his house and have a few drink and "sleep" the night, i then later on foudn out he was trying to score with me...
You didn't realise it straight away?

Shaynie69

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
you may not think youre a slut, but they certainly all think you are...no offence

but thats the way it seems
For your information they know ive only been with one person :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)