Racist David Oldfield take him off radio (1 Viewer)

Progressive

HSC
David Oldfield has he gone nuts again on 2gb 873am overnights, should he be taken off the airwaves, what do you think, i believe with great confidence that he should, what about you? Should we tolerate his racist outburst against every race except one, his planned extreme attacks on the left, should we let him rabble on propagandaring nonsense...maybe we should. Maybe not?:):):):):)

Last edited:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
David Oldfield has he gone nuts again on 2gb 873am overnights, should he be taken off the airwaves, what do you think, i believe with great confidence that he should, what about you? Should we tolerate his racist outburst against every race except one, his planned extreme attacks on the left, should we let him rabble on propagandaring nonsense...maybe we should. Maybe not?:):):):):)
why do you hate freedom of speech? >=[

MJ-47

HSC

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Oh hey there David Oldfield, or one of his producers.

TAFE NSW currently has 'Computer Use for Beginners' running every semester. If you feel like you need to brush up on your typing skills, this is the course for you!

Rainie

HSC
Freedom of speech is nice, just like how you voice your opinion.

He's not that bad. Sometimes it just gets heated on a sensitive topic.

Progressive

HSC
Oh yes indeed he does get a little heated on some topics just a little aye just a tiny bit. hehehehehe 5 smiles 4 u David wonderfull show:):):):):) say cheeeeeese.

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
So where does it say we have Freedom of Speech? The American constitution?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I deny your freedom to shout "fire" in a movie theatre.
I deny your freedom to swing your fists in the air when my face is in it's path.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
david oldfield

moar liek

david OLD JOKE IS OLD (field)

olololololloololololollllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

:rofl: :lol: :hammer:

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
Just heard Oldfield has been taken off radio :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)