Radical Muslim Cleric's Daughter is a Pole dancer! (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
As the daughter of firebrand cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, Yasmin Fostok might be expected to share his fanatical beliefs.

But the radical Muslim's daughter has ditched his extreme interpretation of Islam - as well as most of her clothing.

The busty blonde has been revealed as a topless, tattooed pole dancer.

Raunchy: Radical Muslim cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed's daughter Yasmin Fostok is a topless, tattooed pole-dancer
The 26-year-old single mother has been displaying her charms in London clubs and touring as a 'podium' dancer with a troupe called Ibiza Untouched.

Hundreds of youngsters go wild over the daughter of the preacher of hate who rants against Western 'depravity'.

Yasmin shrugged off the secret life that her father would abhor. 'I don't agree with his views - I just get on with my life and that's it,' she said.

Perhaps predictably Bakri, now exiled to Lebanon, dismissed the news as a ' fabrication' and described it as an attack on him and Islam.

'The more you put pressure on me, the stronger I become. Islam will conquer Britain,' he said.

Galmour girl: Yasmin Fostok in Catford yesterday; she grew up a devout Muslim and wore a veil in her teens

'I have not seen my daughter for nine years, but because she is a member of my family people want to make things up about her.

'You are going to pay a heavy price. You can read it any way you like. The time is now.'

Bakri, who said the British people brought the 7/7 outrages on themselves and praised the ' magnificent' September 11 hijackers, raised his six children on benefits totalling £300,000, and his daughter is following suit.

She lives with her three-year-old son in a ground-floor flat in Catford, South East London. Her rent and council tax are paid by the state and she receives child benefit and income support.

She grew up a devout Muslim and in her teens wore a veil. She left school in Enfield at 16 after her parents arranged a marriage to a Turk but the couple separated.

She told The Sun: 'I've done pole dancing, but I like to keep it quiet.

'I don't normally do topless work, but I'm willing to go topless if the venue is right.'

She said she did not get on with her father. 'His views are nothing to do with me,' she added. 'I am an adult, my own person. I do my business and he does his.'

One friend told the newspaper: 'Bakri would have a heart attack if he saw his daughter on stage.

'She was brought up a strict Muslim and had all of his extreme teachings about morality drummed into her head.

'But she has been leading a wild double life thrashing about on stage in pole dancing clubs and drinking and partying like there's no tomorrow.'

Bakri initially reacted with horror when confronted with Yasmin's lifestyle. 'If this is true I am deeply shocked,' he said. 'She was brought up properly in the
Muslim faith, but she is free to make her own choices in life.

'I have no control over her because as far as I know she is still married. Her behaviour should be the responsibility of her husband.'

Syrian-born Bakri, whose leave to remain in Britain was revoked after the 7/7 London attacks, changed his tune and claimed: 'I have no daughter doing anything like this - all my children are practising Muslims.

'I spoke to my daughter. She told me it was all lies.' The 'Tottenham Ayatollah' then claimed the story was part of a plot to get back at him after police were forced by a judge to hand back £14,000 in cash they confiscated from his son Abdul.

'They are using members of my family to get back at me, because I have won. They are jealous because my son Abdul has got back the money that the police stole from him.

'Islam has prevailed and you are defeated. The lowest people on earth are non-Muslims and that is why we have to put up with these fabrications and lies.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1062375/Revealed-Radical-cleric-Bakris-pole-dancer-daughter.html

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
A fatwa put out by her own father has been issued for this girl, I'm sure...

MissSarajevo

HSC
Typical islamic hate preacher, who cant even put ORDER in his own family while preaching the vulnerable to hate the west and its debauchery. What a sore loser, I am not surprised he is a Leb.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
I am not surprised he is a Leb.
"Syrian-born Bakri"... as usual you show you know exactly what you're talking about.

MissSarajevo

HSC
sam04u said:
"Syrian-born Bakri"... as usual you show you know exactly what you're talking about.
it shows lebanon is a safe haven for terrorist and their islamic radical leaders. Thank You israel for bombing that shit hole of a place.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Thankyou aryanbeauty. You've defeated the stereotype that Muslims are a bunch of backwards hicks. Well done. :)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
c'mon sam...abit off topic but be a bit realistic......lines through the sand to define ethnicity is bullshit. this is fake nationalism. i srsly do not see why Arabs differentiate themselves from each other on the basis of post colonial borders..all Arabs are the same to me.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
it shows lebanon is a safe haven for terrorist and their islamic radical leaders. Thank You israel for bombing that shit hole of a place.
Hahahaha
I've got to give you one thing. You're a pretty good troll. Now fuck off back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
c'mon sam...abit off topic but be a bit realistic......lines through the sand to define ethnicity is bullshit. this is fake nationalism. i srsly do not see why Arabs differentiate themselves from each other on the basis of lines through sand....all Arabs are the same to me.
You're right. But the point is he tried to use this issue to stir up hatred towards Lebanese people. I just pointed out that as usual, it's baseless.
Sorry, Sarajevo, both Israel and you as it's representative fails.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
c'mon sam...abit off topic but be a bit realistic......lines through the sand to define ethnicity is bullshit. this is fake nationalism. i srsly do not see why Arabs differentiate themselves from each other on the basis of post colonial borders..all Arabs are the same to me.
Yeh but you got different religious and cultural groups. Within Islam theres the Shi'ites and Sunnis. Then theres the Druze, Bedouins and Christians.

In Lebanon militias from different religious groups fight each other all the time.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
Yeh but you got different religious and cultural groups. Within Islam theres the Shi'ites and Sunnis. Then theres the Druze, Bedouins and Christians.

In Lebanon militias from different religious groups fight each other all the time.
OMFG! so what do you put forward genius? draw another 100000km's of borders through the desert?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
No they don't. Infact, after the minor skirmishes earlier this year, the news media proclaimed "this is the worst sectarian violence in Lebanon in over 10 years".

So that pretty much rules out the notion that they "fight all the time", it couldn't be further from the truth. The only pressure on Lebanon as of late has been from Israel pressuring the Lebanese government to disarm Hezbollah, and Hezbollah won, and now there is no pressure and thus no fighting in Lebanon.

Aside from the occassional unrelated act which is pinned on one group or another.

Seriously ZabZu, you can't get away with moronic statements like that with me around. Try again though.

Last edited:

zstar

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have a link to her nude pictures?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)