radiohead (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
well, it's just not something you announce at the end of a concert really..

*radiohead finish playing their awesome songs*
*crowd orgasms*
thomyorke: "oh, by the way, we're not playing tomorrow."
*crowd kills themselves*

edit: shit i keep using the "<" and ">" signs

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
remember to check back in a few days for when sydney night 2 is out

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
thank you muchly
i finished downloading the melbourne one this morning and fuckk it sent shivers down my spine. again.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
thank you muchly
i finished downloading the melbourne one this morning and fuckk it sent shivers down my spine. again.
i know, but i felt so sorry for thom. the sore throat was very noticeable in most of the songs

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
to be honest, at the actual concert i really couldn't tell. maybe i was just too drunk with radiohead love, but i didn't even know he had a bad throat until he mentioned it towards the end of the concert.

at the beginning of no surprises, i think you can hear my friend scream like a bitch on heat. and talk show host...god. beautiful.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
to be honest, at the actual concert i really couldn't tell. maybe i was just too drunk with radiohead love, but i didn't even know he had a bad throat until he mentioned it towards the end of the concert..
really? well at least on this recording i could tell straight away...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
really? well at least on this recording i could tell straight away...
his voice stands out more on the bootleg than live, me thinks

i can't wait to hear the saturday night one

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
i can't wait to hear the saturday night one
Ditto. Great concert.

I still find it a shame that Airbag and Street Spirit were on the setlist for Monday, but weren't played, for understandable reasons.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Ditto. Great concert.

I still find it a shame that Airbag and Street Spirit were on the setlist for Monday, but weren't played, for understandable reasons.
yeah, i nearly cried when i saw those two songs on my friend's set list which she got from jonny

i think let down was gonna be played tooo

im glad they didnt play street spirit, because that would have made the cancellation all the more bitter.
i dont know if they were going to play let down or not. probably not. they often soundcheck songs they never play live, and letdown is a motherfucker to play live, which is why its so rare.
and none of this let down at coachella buisness, it was just jonny arpeggiating the first chord of planet telex.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I wanted them to play Street Spirit and How to Disappear completely : ( but, as I said, they did play fake plastic trees!!!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by BallymcBallTits
im glad they didnt play street spirit, because that would have made the cancellation all the more bitter.
i dont know if they were going to play let down or not. probably not. they often soundcheck songs they never play live, and letdown is a motherfucker to play live, which is why its so rare.
and none of this let down at coachella buisness, it was just jonny arpeggiating the first chord of planet telex.
Yeah, but that was just people going nuts over the possibility of Let Down being played. It took a year of soundchecks before Planet Telex was played too.

Blow Out is apparently another of the songs which occasionally gets sound-checked, and one I'd love to see live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)