Raffles College of Design and Commerce (1 Viewer)

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator

We offer undergraduate and vocational courses for creative people.

Bachelor of Design:
Majors: Design Management, Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, Graphic Design, Interior Design.

Bachelor of Arts (Visual Communication):
Majors: Animation, Games Design, Multimedia Design, Moving Image, Photography.

Vocational courses in Art & Design*
You`ll learn the latest industry skills from industry professionals and will be part of a creative, friendly student community that will give you insights into other disciplines and inspire you in your own.
We`re located in the heart of North Sydney`s CBD with spacious teaching facilities designed to accommodate the range of degree majors and vocational courses we offer.
FEE-HELP is available to help with the cost of tuition. Check www.goingtouni.gov.au for more information.

2008 Intakes: 7 February - 23 April - 17 July - 2 October

School holiday workshops
Have some fun in the school holidays. Introductory one-week workshops offered in January 2008 in Animation, Art & Design/Graphic Design, Digital Film Making, Fashion Design & Illustration, Games Design, Graphic Applications and Photography.

T: 9922 4278
contact@raffles.edu.au
www.raffles.edu.au

*CUV20103 Certificate II in Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft & CUV40103 Certificate IV in Visual Arts and Contemporary Craft

Last edited by a moderator:

hannahcheeseman

HSC
does anyone go to Raffles? I was looking into it but rents were not keen..
anyone have more info about it??
thanks

swingsarekool

HSC
does anyone go to Raffles? I was looking into it but rents were not keen..
anyone have more info about it??
thanks
I have a friend who is in his first year there at the moment doing Design and another friend that went there for 2 years when it was still called KVB who also did Design, and I can ask them anything you want me to if you'd like.
All I know about it is that the classes are very tiny :)

babyspice

HSC
Awesome awesome awesome!I think nobody can be brief as like your post!Thank you for bringing a well thought out and reasoned comment to the discussion.

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 125pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="167"><col style="width: 125pt;" width="167"><tr style="height: 12.75pt;" height="17"> <td style="height: 12.75pt; width: 125pt;" width="167" height="17">Penny Stocks</td> </tr></table>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)