Rage Challenge: Guess which singles will end up Australia's No.14--40 of 2005 (1 Viewer)

paganinio

HSC
Rage Challenge: Guess which singles will end up Australia's No.14--40 of 2005

-Each reply should contain no more than 8 song titles. You can just comment on this without mentioning any songs.
-If a song in your reply later turns out to be among No.14--40 in the Top 50 of the Year chart, say No.23, you get 50-23=27 points.
-If a song in your reply turns out to be Top 13 of the Year, say No.5, you get 14-5=9 NEGATIVE points.
-If a song in your reply turns out to be among No.41--50, or not on the year-end chart, there will be neither penalty nor benefit.

-I'll calculate each player's score. It's a contest.
-Reason why I choose No.14--40 is to make it more challenging. If the goal is simply to guess Top 50 of the Year then everyone will guess the chart toppers, such as "Axel F", "Over And Over"(however these #1 hits might also end up at a low position in the year-end chart).
-You can find each week's Top 50 chart on http://abc.com.au/rage/playlist/2005.htm

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the aussie charts are too predictable, matter of fact any country's charts are because the masses are pretentious and tasteless teenyboppers. If i listened to the radio i would participate in the game.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Kanye West - Diamonds from Sierra Leone @ no. 38

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I don't really listen to the radios much, so I don't really know.

paganinio

HSC
well it seems now no one will even get one point!
This is official: the three winners will be awarded by our Math Country team, and that's like a great honor!~ We'll make them a hilarious banner stating that they're the winners.

heybraham

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
the aussie charts are too predictable, matter of fact any country's charts are because the masses are pretentious and tasteless teenyboppers. If i listened to the radio i would participate in the game.
that's because the aussie charts are determined by the record companies and the orders it receives from retailers. teenyboppers don't buy; they download.

anyway who the hell buys singles anyway. the chart's absolutely redundant.

musicians make singles, artists make albums.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yo hiphop ne-yo wont make it here man... hes too good for us...

how are you liking jagged edges new stuff?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
heybraham said:
that's because the aussie charts are determined by the record companies and the orders it receives from retailers. teenyboppers don't buy; they download.

anyway who the hell buys singles anyway. the chart's absolutely redundant.

musicians make singles, artists make albums.

singles charts also go by radio play and requests

more demand on radio = more interest by retailers = more copies bought

and OJ, J.E's new stuff is ok not as good as their old stuff...and 'so sick' will be a hit here dude, 2 weeks into the charts in the US and its already at like #60

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
did he release the remix with jin on it? i prefer that one...

have you heard ginuwines shes like? man that tracks so nice... also liking a couple of ryan leslies tracks...
ive only got like 5 or so tracks of JE, and im liking good luck charm and seasons change...
just wait till their songs get remixed... they never let me down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)