Railroad diagram - q23 (1 Viewer)

Fly Kite

HSC
:eek:omgshh
i put like there is no repetition for this question as the structure only showed and if statement
so i didnt even draw a railroad:eek::eek:

thats 3 marks gone!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Terlob

HSC
Fly Kite said:
:eek:omgshh
i put like there is no repetition for this question as the structure only showed and if statement
so i didnt even draw a railroad:eek::eek:

thats 3 marks gone!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Dont worry, I dont think many people did this question well. I didn't :p

witide

HSC
It was a post-test repetition wasn't it? I thought we had to have REPEAT and UNTIL at the start and end of it, but apart from that mine was the same as yours.

whitey9999

HSC
N/A
Yeh this question sucked, i didnt have a clue at first i thought u had to do sumthing like yours but...

I looked at the if statement they had up there and changed my mind. i just put the words

----REPEAT-----Assignement statement/User input statment-------------UNTIL --- Assignment Statement ---

with um the Repeat and until in circles and the others in rectangles as you do.

i4gotmypass

HSC
i had it alot like the original post. At the start was a 'DO' in an oval and a 'WHILE' in an oval before the conditional exp. REPEAT and UNTIL would be the same. I just wrote it that way because it's how you do it in C. i kind of regret not using repeat until words, but DO / WHILE is how its done in the real world's most popular language.

darcys22

HSC
I had exactly the same as that one, except before i put the repetition i put a ( ; )

BlazifeX

HONK HONK
HSC
witide said:
It was a post-test repetition wasn't it? I thought we had to have REPEAT and UNTIL at the start and end of it, but apart from that mine was the same as yours.
Yeah I put that in too, think you had to.
The other thingy had IFF and ENDIFF so I would assume so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)