random faculty of commerce/economics pictures (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
as the thread has implied, post pictures of commerce/economics students, photos of lectures or even tutorials and then post it all up.

HSC
DanielleM said:
is that the 6-8 pm one? in the central lecture block 8? l'm in that class
hahha i was there today, where did you sit; i sat on the edge of right row about half way in, sat behind this really old guy

poor guy, he was like 8 times the age of most people there

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Timmy should remember this one :)
This is back when I was first year accounting 1a....the good old days

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Casmira said:
hahha i was there today, where did you sit; i sat on the edge of right row about half way in, sat behind this really old guy

poor guy, he was like 8 times the age of most people there
Aww... there was an adult sitting behind me in today (Thursday night CLB8 6-8pm) but he seemed alright.

Btw are you in the Thursday night one too?

I'm Jeffrey >__>

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
redslert said:
Timmy should remember this one :)
This is back when I was first year accounting 1a....the good old days
Oh yes, I remember that one. Accounting 1A in Keith Burrows, sitting in the last row, playing with bluetooth and sending that picture to the girl in the picture :rofl:

DanielleM

HSC
seremify007 said:
Aww... there was an adult sitting behind me in today (Thursday night CLB8 6-8pm) but he seemed alright.

I'm Jeffrey >__>
LOL... omg... are u the guy that sat with me on the train? eating hungry jacks.. that thur nite? lol...is so.. how weird..

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
danielle are you in my tute for micro?

why am i doing this? to scare my friends that think im gonna expose them :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
DanielleM said:
LOL... omg... are u the guy that sat with me on the train? eating hungry jacks.. that thur nite? lol...is so.. how weird..
Are u that girl who also sat with me on the train and was eating hungry jacks too?

Some random people left Hungry Jacks on the train you know.. and me being the good Train citizen I am, I took the rubbish and threw it out when I got off the train :wave:

HSC
seremify007 said:

I'm Jeffrey >__>
yeh

the worst bit was this old guy kept scoping out that good looking blonde onto his left, poor girl

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Are we talking about the same guy? I couldn't really see what he was doing since he was behind me but honestly speaking, he didn't seem that bad. Was it really obvious?

(EDIT: I'm not sure if you know who I am actually; but I was also sitting on the right, nearer to the top, maybe the 6th or 7th row? I was the guy who had the really messy writing on the Accounting booklet that she put on the projector >< That should help you identify if we're talking abt the same guy)

Btw you should say hi to me if you ever figure out who I am- I'd do the same to you if I knew who you were lol.

HSC
seremify007 said:
Are we talking about the same guy? I couldn't really see what he was doing since he was behind me but honestly speaking, he didn't seem that bad. Was it really obvious?

(EDIT: I'm not sure if you know who I am actually; but I was also sitting on the right, nearer to the top, maybe the 6th or 7th row? I was the guy who had the really messy writing on the Accounting booklet that she put on the projector >< That should help you identify if we're talking abt the same guy)

Btw you should say hi to me if you ever figure out who I am- I'd do the same to you if I knew who you were lol.
nah id avoid you like the plague

the guy was old, he was pretty much only old guy sat on the edge of about half way in the lecture seats inwords, i was right behind him watching him read a woolworths book, scan her with his perve-vision then get back too reading

DanielleM

HSC
seremify007 said:
Are u that girl who also sat with me on the train and was eating hungry jacks too?

Some random people left Hungry Jacks on the train you know.. and me being the good Train citizen I am, I took the rubbish and threw it out when I got off the train :wave:
HAHAHHA l so rnember yup thats me :D lol... add me to msn : aint_no_sunshine65@hotmail.com

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Am I missing something?...
Yes Tim, they're trying to *know* each other.. :)

Its easy to know who I am.. I was the dude who crashed the tues 11-12 qma lecture to advertise for pass :D
so prolly a few of u might have had a glimpse of me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)