Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
tell me about it. what even more sad to see are these guys giving these lil skanks attention! so what if their non-existant arse and small -A cup boobs are flashing.. she's like 10 years old!
i just find it real sad.. so very sad....

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha - cradle-snatching has become the norm apparently... and i agree, chicks are becoming hoes earlier... it's good to see - NOT! hahaha... And guess what!!!!!

I TALKED TO THE GIRL IN THE RED TOP TODAY!!!! HOORAY... We're now sitting next to each other and are getting along so well, it's incredible... Shame there's only 2 more days of work and i move in 2 weeks.... :'( She's such a champ, and cute too...

*smiles as he thinks of her*....

*smiles as he thinks of the numerous post-it's we communicated via today...*

ahhhh *BIG SIGH OF RELIEF* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

jeeze, i feel good... all warm and fuzzy - hooray

kalinda

HSC
oooooooooooo
looks like ur gettin over grks dogz dude
carsons in loveee

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh... i am... sorry grky... things r great guns with the girl in the red top.... ahhh... i'm so happy... *sighs again*.... Wish everyone was this happy

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol that's ok carson, I'm glad she makes you happy. I remember u saying something about u leaving in two weeks...timing pretty shit ey? Don't u hate that...like it's perfect, but time just doesn't permitted it.

Originally posted by cmaddogz
Wish everyone was this happy
I used to always say that too

kalinda

HSC
randomn comment- i am now a senior member
hehehe kewl

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
I don't know why but I can change my little title thingy....I found that out a few weeks ago. I felt special.

I know what that milk shake song is about!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's taking me since the song came out to find out what it was about! lol

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol that's ok carson, I'm glad she makes you happy. I remember u saying something about u leaving in two weeks...timing pretty shit ey? Don't u hate that...like it's perfect, but time just doesn't permitted it.

I used to always say that too
I've now finished work, and am upset... the girl (whose name i'll keep tucked away for now) and i still are in contact... But it brings a tear to my eye - for i have to leave in 8 days, and COUNTING! ah, so scary... 2 days till my farewell partay - sorry i didn't invite any of you (considering i know you all, NOT!) hahaha... oh well... I'm gonna miss Sydney... Gunna miss alot of things...

Originally posted by grk_styl
I just had a two hour long fantastic chat with a good friend tonight....ah I love my friends :D
Always love your friends - there is no other way to live life

*sniffles*

*thinks of "that" girl*

*sniffles*

*tear runs down face*

*sniffles*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY oh WHY!?! Dammit man, this is a hospital - NOT a picnic!

*sniffles, once again*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
awwwww *hugs Carson*

There's plenty of other fish in the sea! God, I could never move away from my home into another state. So anyone who does, a big round of applause. lol You can still keep in touch with her...? Is she going to ur farewell party?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
no... :'( i invited her tho... but she lives in lidcombe - i live in newport... like almost a 2 hour drive... so yeah - never really had much chance... but still, there was a flickering light for a while... just a shame i couldnt stay and steady that light... oh well - like you say, there's plenty more fish in the sea - i should know that of all of us... plus - moving 2 QLD, going 2 a uni with 55% of campus international students! hehe.... plenty to look forward too!

BTW - yeh, we still keep in contact heaps... But this time its thru e-mail and MSN, not thru talking and post-its...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
spaniards!!! wtf! (no offence to any spanish ppl)

Can i just say how sexy Angelina Jolie is! she is so SEXY!! GRRRRR!!!

Anyone else agree??! GRRR!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - you can say it... but im not commenting on it.... have my thoughts pre-occupied with "the girl from work"... *sigh* Spaniards? double WHAT THE? thats random... hahaha.... dunno how many are there - but im about to find out...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol its not random....u said International students, and Spanish boys are international AND they're hot. :p

And yes Will, AJ is GORGEOUS!!!

Edited 2 say: This is the random thread, so I can be random! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)