Range of salaries (1 Viewer)

interested

Hi, I would like to know what is the range of starting salaries for both school leavers and uni graduates in the Defence Force

ADF

Sponsor
kevo said:
Hi, I would like to know what is the range of starting salaries for both school leavers and uni graduates in the Defence Force
Kevo, the range of starting salaries is quite broad depending on Job and avenue of entry. As a guide,
As an Officer Grad. $40,000 - 60,000.
General Enlist. $32,000 - 43,000

There are a number of factors deciding. If you would like more specific info call me on 08 9488 7194 or visit www.defencejobs.gov.au/careers_explorer

Rob

Last edited:

OptimalJ

HSC
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

Would those salaries include say payment for further study ?

Eg. if I want to join ADF, work and study for a degree at the same time, are the salaries inclusive of my tuition fees etc ?

HSC
If I was to go into the ADF as a school leaver and worked as an electrician as opposed to going through university (not going through the ADF) and getting an electrical engineering degree and then joined the ADF after - what can you tell me are the pros and cons of doing this ?

Does the ADF value (in terms of pay and rank) university qualified people better than people straight from high school ?

ADF

Sponsor
goldenaxe said:
If I was to go into the ADF as a school leaver and worked as an electrician as opposed to going through university (not going through the ADF) and getting an electrical engineering degree and then joined the ADF after - what can you tell me are the pros and cons of doing this ?

Does the ADF value (in terms of pay and rank) university qualified people better than people straight from high school ?
Goldenaxe,

Please refer to our answer under 'Electricians ?'

Regards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)