Rank Please (1 Viewer)

lieutenant

HSC
am wanting ranks
school: hills of the baulkham school

do not want to post ranks as embarass but can guess atar based off only school please i do eco last year, but not want posting rank either

MrTroll

Banned
HSC
am wanting ranks

do not want to post ranks as embarass but can guess atar based off only school please i do eco last year, but not want posting rank either
gtfo

Skriker

HSC
am wanting ranks

wtf are you on about?

.....GTFO.

enoilgam

HSC
Is it possible to work out my approximate ATAR just from my school, as I'm too embarrassed to post my ranks.
Median ATAR at Baulko is around 98. So my estimate would be around 98, but as you havent posted any ranks, that estimate is pretty meaningless.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it possible to work out my approximate ATAR just from my school, as I'm too embarrassed to post my ranks.
It would be hard to provide an estimate, can you describe your position relative to the cohort? i.e. above average, average or etc.

lieutenant

HSC
I think I am above average so 98+ is guaranteed. Does this mean I can do minimal study to HSC and still hope for 98+.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
No. Internal mark would -probably- be great but the external mark would be poor (assumption that you screw it up). Since HSC mark is the combination of the two in a 1:1 ratio then no - it doesn't guarantee 98.

Last edited:

TorMental

HSC
Lol, x-x.
Yes dude, you're gonna get 90+ atar, no study broo, no need! Band 6 from jsut writing down your name, because you come from Baulko! /sarcasm off

But srsly, why do people from Baulko who come below average get an atar of 90+. Is below average also getting high band 6s? (not hating, jst wondering).

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
Lol, x-x.
Yes dude, you're gonna get 90+ atar, no study broo, no need! Band 6 from jsut writing down your name, because you come from Baulko! /sarcasm off

But srsly, why do people from Baulko who come below average get an atar of 90+. Is below average also getting high band 6s? (not hating, jst wondering).
The estimates for baulko are very high, but thats because the median ATAR there is 98. If someone has average ranks, then they are probably going to get around the 98 mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)