Ranking for English (1 Viewer)

juststudyinghere

HSC
HIYA :awesome:
Just out of curiosity, what is your ranking for english and out of how many people? also do you do adv or standard english? i hate english and i hate that is gets counted no matter how bad i do!

Chiprr

HSC
I finished y11 ranked 48/104 or something, and then in year 12 after 2 tasks i am 21/78. I agree in disliking english and it being a requirement. Hopefully you get common texts for HSC and then you can find plenty of exemplars to read and base your essay style on which should help.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Just out of curiosity, what is your ranking for english and out of how many people? also do you do adv or standard english? i hate english and i hate that is gets counted no matter how bad i do!
English Advanced; I believe im around 7/13-14 idk who’s in my class cause there’s always sb away

katiekms

HSC
i’ve consistently stayed 1st through year 11 and up to now (ranging from 9-7 people as time went on) and this is in english advanced. i hate english though and i agree with what you said, abolish mandatory english 💔

randomuser246

HSC
11/71 English standard 45% of internals completed. Was ranked 1st at the end of year 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)