Ranking (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
How important is ranking for the school certificate exam, and your final result. In fact, does it mean anything if you are coming first?

James747

HSC
I don't think ranks have any importance in the SC at all.

mm99

HSC
ranking doesnt matter at all... if your coming first you'll do really well. SC is really easy... even if ur not coming first, study the weekend before and you'll do well anway..its that easy!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
The SC grading system is rigged. A school gets certain amount of As Bs and so on. Some school tend to award the As to students leaving in year 10.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Don't think rankings are involved. Anyway, this year's Year 10's are one of the most paranoid SC groups ever--calm down, it's only the SC! As long as you are awarded it, i.e. you don't fail, regardless of your level of achievement, you are eligible to go through for the HSC. Of course, it's best to try your best so that you know where you stand in the state--my SC marks were almost identical to my HSC marks--but honestly, don't worry!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
lala2 said:
Don't think rankings are involved. Anyway, this year's Year 10's are one of the most paranoid SC groups ever--calm down, it's only the SC! As long as you are awarded it, i.e. you don't fail, regardless of your level of achievement, you are eligible to go through for the HSC. Of course, it's best to try your best so that you know where you stand in the state--my SC marks were almost identical to my HSC marks--but honestly, don't worry!
These year 10 kids are getting a little bit paranoid, even though they have no real reason to unless they're leaving school at the end of year 10. My SC maths mark was the same as my 2 unit maths HSC mark.

James747

HSC
Nah, we're not paranoid. Its just that we have more yr 10's here at BOS than previous years! ^^

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ah, yes, that may be true--I'm old...SC back in 2003...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)